Tiny Shack with storage.

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Malaky
True Believer

Tiny Shack with storage.

Post by Malaky » 12 Mar 2017, 16:52

It would be nice imo to have some secure storage inside tiny shack. Like hidden compartment or something for like 10 stones of weight so someone could hide some precious seeds or gems or something.

So that only owner of that shack could access it.

Fhoer
Zealous Believer

Re: Tiny Shack with storage.

Post by Fhoer » 16 Mar 2017, 17:31

Waste of time, make a bark box and put inside the Shack... ask for an update to add 10 stones of storage capacity :crazy:
Fhoer BlackOak

Founder of Black Sun.
Private Property, Individualism and decentralized power of decision are our fundation.

Wortnes
Zealous Believer

Post by Wortnes » 16 Mar 2017, 19:45

If there would be any kind of rework on the tiny shack, i would vouch for a size/model rework. It is too big for an initial housing for the start of the game. I would go even further. I would sugest that a camp should work as binding point, and would be broken/discarded at first use, needing to be redone. A shack would be the same but would not deteriorate. Then, the size of the shack would be justified, opposed by the possibility of the camp for a starting binding point.

RaskolnickOFF
Beta Tester

Post by RaskolnickOFF » 16 Mar 2017, 22:03

Fhoer wrote:Waste of time, make a bark box and put inside the Shack... ask for an update to add 10 stones of storage capacity :crazy:

make a bark box, then dig a hole and place into it :crazy: then flat dat place and build a shack :lol:

RaskolnickOFF
Beta Tester

Post by RaskolnickOFF » 16 Mar 2017, 22:07

to devs:

Когда уже введете всякие болезни из-за особенностей климата, введите нормальные славянские землянки, а не эти африканские непонятные сараи, которые подходят для климата разве какой нибудь австралии или африки :crazy:

Return to Suggestions and Ideas