Our current warmfix is mainly dedicated to fixing the rampaging issue of some users’ finding themselves stuck on “Patching 0/9” - more detailed patch notes are below
Patch notes (ver. 0.10.8.0):
New features and tweaks:
- You can now use “Deconstruct” ability on the unfinished Guild monuments standing on your guild claim
- Weapon durability loss rate decreased
- Price of the items sold to the Crown now depends on the durability of the item
- You can no longer drop soils in drop bags anymore
- Believer’s hammer can now be properly used in the forge and for paving
- Updated moving speed for some substances (slightly tweaked)
- Rebalanced jewelry luck rates to be more adequate
- You can no longer barter items that are equipped on your character. Unequip them first and then initiate a barter. This was done to prevent numerous weird bugs and incorrect behavior.
- GMs have received a /SUMMON console command that will allow them to summon players to their position. Helping out bugged players will be way easier now! Note: if you simply got stuck in a hole or a mine, you will still have to use Gloomelindhe (suicide), because it is a gameplay situation.
- Fixed notorious “Patching 0/9 8/9” bug that prevented some users from entering the game properly
- Optimized dispatcher server, which should improve overall experience of players
- Fixed German language localization issue that prevented them from seeing “Social” tab on the character window. Well, we’ve fixed it by changing text on icons
- Partial fix of horses disappearance while crossing server nodes borders
- Fixed a bug when some items disappeared if you’re stacking them without a free space in the container
- You can no longer harness a horse that is already harnessed or being ridden by a player
We are also aware that your premium subscription status sometimes gets lost with all the skins and buffs while crossing server nodes borders. Don’t worry, just relog and you’ll be fine! We’re working on a fix for this feature too.
— The team