[NA] Empire of Ashes Open recruitment

Guilds located on the North American Buyan server
Sauce

[NA] Empire of Ashes Open recruitment

Post by Sauce » 21 Dec 2017, 01:21

============================================================================================

[NA/AUS] Empire of Ashes -
( GMT -5/GMT +10 )

Hello,

Empire of Ashes is a small community, but an active one with experienced players. The guild formed way back in LIF:YO before the days of character customization.

We're not a guild that will force you to participate in roles you don't want to play, we focus on keeping things friendly and fun, and we want people to enjoy their experience in LIF:MMO instead of hating it. We have the tools to guide a mass amount of players when leadership is needed and structure a solid foundation to keep players stress-free and to maintain our bearings with what's going on.

We are a community for players who are new to LIF:MMO with experienced players to guide you in the right direction. We are also looking for experienced players to take on leadership roles such as leading war parties or taking charge of certain crafting structures within our claim.

We have A T3 monument with all the basics of a township but still plenty of work to be done. We offer content such as Outpost Defense, Slave Trading, Access to Constant IB's Via Coalition, Base Design, and all sorts of Crafting.

If this peaks your interest, then join us today!
https://discord.gg/cXYZA3z

======================================================================
Last edited by Sauce on 11 Aug 2018, 17:30, edited 9 times in total.

Zeerey

Re: [NA] Empire of Ashes Open recruitment

Post by Zeerey » 21 Dec 2017, 14:40

We are some real boss G's. Everyone loves the way I grip my shaft, The shaft of my war scythe.

Sauce

Post by Sauce » 12 Jan 2018, 18:19

[NA] Empire of Ashes -

After joining our discord move to New Recruit Join Here Channel and type: New Recruit, your Player in game name, your interested position, and if any your previous guild!

example:
New Recruit Sauce, CitizenSoldier, ShitGuild

We need:

-Soldiers (PVP)

-CitizenSoldiers (PVE/PVP)

-Civilians (PVE)

Join today! - https://discord.gg/Dd8aBV7
Last edited by Sauce on 25 Jul 2018, 04:53, edited 1 time in total.

Sauce

Post by Sauce » 19 Jan 2018, 20:45

[NA] Empire of Ashes -

We are an average sized group of Vetran Players, balanced with new Feudalers picked up along the way.
We are recruiting Individuals such as yourself to join our ranks!

We need:

-Soldiers (PVP)

-CitizenSoldiers (PVE/PVP)

-Civilians (PVE)

Join today! - https://discord.gg/Dd8aBV7
Last edited by Sauce on 27 Jul 2018, 05:10, edited 1 time in total.

JohnsonIC

Post by JohnsonIC » 20 Jan 2018, 11:33

I don't play with this group but they are a high PVP focused group. If you are looking for some seriously fun PVP this may be the group for you. :evil:

Sauce

Post by Sauce » 15 Jul 2018, 17:48

:beer: We are Back :beer:

Farooq_Khan
True Believer

Post by Farooq_Khan » 23 Jul 2018, 12:57

I joined up with these guys, and I have found plenty of opportunities to expand both my PVE skills, aswell as PVP, enslaving Chinese players, and brutally murdering others with the support of fellow psychopaths who enjoy it as much as I do!

Dpitcher2009

Post by Dpitcher2009 » 23 Jul 2018, 22:41

can I join your guild?

Sauce

Post by Sauce » 25 Jul 2018, 04:54

Yes you can.

Join this Discord

https://discord.gg/Dd8aBV7

Sauce

Post by Sauce » 07 Aug 2018, 03:39

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sauce

Post by Sauce » 19 Aug 2018, 15:02

[NA/AUS] Empire of Ashes -
( GMT -5/GMT +10 )

Hello,

Empire of Ashes is a small community, but an active one with experienced players. The guild formed way back in LIF:YO before the days of character customization.

We're not a guild that will force you to participate in roles you don't want to play, we focus on keeping things friendly and fun, and we want people to enjoy their experience in LIF:MMO instead of hating it. We have the tools to guide a mass amount of players when leadership is needed and structure a solid foundation to keep players stress-free and to maintain our bearings with what's going on.

We are a community for players who are new to LIF:MMO with experienced players to guide you in the right direction. We are also looking for experienced players to take on leadership roles such as leading war parties or taking charge of certain crafting structures within our claim.

We have A T3 monument with all the basics of a township but still plenty of work to be done. We offer content such as Outpost Defense, Slave Trading, Access to Constant IB's Via Coalition, Base Design, and all sorts of Crafting.

If this peaks your interest, then join us today!
https://discord.gg/cXYZA3z

Return to NA Buyan