[NA] Empire of Ashes Open recruitment

Guilds located on the North American Buyan server
Sauce

[NA] Empire of Ashes Open recruitment

Post by Sauce » 21 Dec 2017, 01:21

============================================================================================

[NA] Empire of Ashes -

Hello,

We are looking to recruit anyone who wishes to join up. A bit of background info as far as how far back our experience goes in game. We have been here for around 4 years or more possibly 5 its been awhile, way back in life your a generic bald dude your own.

Now I'm going to be straight forward here.

Most of us are playing other games currently and probably forgot about this game all together. But with the new patch dropping recently and it having a few interesting features some of us are coming back to test the changes out.

Your experience with us is not going to be "Hardcore" at least for now. We are going to take it easy and really just focus on whatever we feel like. We have the tools to be structured and truly guide a mass of players in one direction if need be. For now it will be a slower paced environment.

We are a perfect group for new players who are just entering the game, and also for returning players who saw the patch notes and wanted to come back, but there clan has completely dispersed.

We have been operating our Fort with a skeleton crew all this time and all our structures and mats are still intact we are T2 with all the basics of a township but still everything needs to be done.

Join today!

https://discord.gg/XUeN9NM

======================================================================
Last edited by Sauce on 13 Jul 2018, 18:55, edited 4 times in total.

Zeerey

Re: [NA] Empire of Ashes Open recruitment

Post by Zeerey » 21 Dec 2017, 14:40

We are some real boss G's. Everyone loves the way I grip my shaft, The shaft of my war scythe.

Sauce

Post by Sauce » 12 Jan 2018, 18:19

[NA] Empire of Ashes -

After joining our discord move to New Recruit Join Here Channel and type: New Recruit, your Player in game name, your interested position, and if any your previous guild!

example:
New Recruit Sauce, CitizenSoldier, ShitGuild

We need:

-Soldiers (PVP)

-CitizenSoldiers (PVE/PVP)

-Civilians (PVE)

Join today! - https://discord.gg/XUeN9NM

Sauce

Post by Sauce » 19 Jan 2018, 20:45

[NA] Empire of Ashes -

We are an average sized group of Vetran Players, balanced with new Feudalers picked up along the way.
We are recruiting Individuals such as yourself to join our ranks!

We need:

-Soldiers (PVP)

-CitizenSoldiers (PVE/PVP)

-Civilians (PVE)

Join today! - https://discord.gg/XUeN9NM

JohnsonIC

Post by JohnsonIC » 20 Jan 2018, 11:33

I don't play with this group but they are a high PVP focused group. If you are looking for some seriously fun PVP this may be the group for you. :evil:

Sauce

Post by Sauce » 15 Jul 2018, 17:48

:beer: We are Back :beer:

Return to NA Buyan