Toxic Community

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Jacobin6

Toxic Community

Post by Jacobin6 » 25 Feb 2018, 19:00

I just started playing the game a week ago and I find this community the worst of any game I have ever played. I am part of a small clan called Purge and we have been chased away from every zone since apparently every zone is controlled by some bigger clan. If you don't do as they say they don't let you actually play the game and constantly harass you until you leave.

I am not clear how these developers expect to grow sub's when your current players keep chasing them away.

Crimson Order appears to be some of the worst because not only are they complete bully's but they are dumb to boot. Not a good combination.

They just don't stop at game harassment but they want to tell you what programs you can run with the game and who you can associate with.

I am not sure the designers of this game really thought their pvp through on this game. As a small clan we simply have no means to protect ourselves. You have put too many restrictions on PVP that helps protects the dictators and oppressors of this game. Small clans being pushed around by large ones need more guerrilla mechanics available to them. Right now only the rich, max level with large clans can actually PVP in your world.

I thought EVE and Conan could be bad communities but this is by far the worst I have ever seen. Thank you for no Global chat at least.

When you get harassed so much that you start to consider turning to the Chinese you know you have met to many knuckleheads.

Purge will try to stick around and stick up for the little guy and see if Pirates/Nomads can actually survive in the game you have created. However most players I suspect would drop this game after what I have seen.

To all those large clans that have attempted to tell us how we can play the game, I guess we will see just how far you are willing to go.

Arrakis

Re: Toxic Community

Post by Arrakis » 26 Feb 2018, 12:09

It's a harsh environment of PvP and politics, where often you need to find some allies and take part in some negotiations to have a place in this world and have a chance to defend yourself against stronger opponents - especially if you are playing solo or you're a small group of players. It won't be easy, of course. It is, in a way, survival of the fittest. But I believe that all willing players, new and old, will manage to find their place among new friends.

Falcion
True Believer

Post by Falcion » 27 Feb 2018, 11:24

Three words really: Life is feudal

How do you think it was back in those days? A small group of nomands just cam to the land of a king and just settled with their own rules and were not taxed or ordered around by the "owners" of the land?

How would you balance a big clan vs a small clan? there is already a mechanic in place that restricts instant battles to 3vs1 max (although it was known to glitch sometimes) or would you be satisfied if it would only allow 1vs1? Why even be a bigger clan then? Just make a guild with 10 best PvP players of your guild and let the kingdoms fall...that would be great and realistic.

Community is like any other you don't know 5% of the community but you rate us all as lowlifes and you even gave us time of a WEEK, wow thank you and btw same to you :).

like Arrakis already wrote, get those negotiations going, why do you think there is a saying that a pen is mightier than a sword?

Darksage850
True Believer

Post by Darksage850 » 27 Feb 2018, 13:44

make more friends, or join a kingdom/guild and work your way up xD

Return to General Discussion