Trading post feedback

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Hutt
True Believer

Trading post feedback

Post by Hutt » 15 Jul 2017, 11:22

Didn't see any thread about this, so might as well start one. Didn't have chance to play with them a lot yet, but few things I am missing:

- [All guilds] filter. If looking for something rare, I wouldn't like to browse through all the trading posts one by one.

- Show active filters and clear filters button. Currently very easy to forget which filter is active and need to refresh the browser to clear all filters.

- Description of trading post. Would be nice to read some info about each post. Currently no idea for example where each is located. Owners could write for example "X trading post selling fresh fish and fine silver on north west coast, doors open for everyone.

Hutt
True Believer

Re: Trading post feedback

Post by Hutt » 18 Jul 2017, 08:00

Trading post can be used, if it's build on area where you can use items. As most guilds build them on their claim and others don't have rights there, you can only sell to your guild members or allies clans who have special permissions.

I guess the best way to use these would be making private claim outside your guild's claim and give "Can use object on my land" rights to every non-hostile player.

Would have been nice to know this before all trading posts were build.

Return to General Discussion