trading posts on Buyan

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Gwelch1973

trading posts on Buyan

Post by Gwelch1973 » 10 Jul 2018, 22:24

I noticed today when i tried to sell items to the crown from my trading post that it says you cant sell things from a red world .... So how are we supposed to get coin to feed our monuments then? I've stuck by this game through alot of major changes, but if this is how its going to be with no longer being able to earn coin, i guess its time to move on to something else...very disappointed.

Velius

Re: trading posts on Buyan

Post by Velius » 10 Jul 2018, 23:50

You go to the green world and trade there, then bring the coins back. Or, trade for coin with another guild on Buyan.

TatsuSaisei

Re: trading posts on Buyan

Post by TatsuSaisei » 14 Jul 2018, 10:47

Red worlds contain two exclusive outposts that the green worlds do not have: Slave Camp and Geognosy Pit. These each produce slaves and baromsag respectively. You can then sell these to the green world, using the trading post, and selecting the EXPORT option. This allows players from a green server to buy one of these items (that they otherwise can NOT produce on their own). You can also export quite a lot of other items as well, and can turn a profit that way too, but the exclusive items is where it is at, at the moment.

Return to General Discussion