Travel System (MMO)

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

En_Dotter

Re: Travel System (MMO)

Post by En_Dotter » 04 May 2017, 20:13

Fhoer wrote:Azzerhoden just destroyed this topic.

Actually he just did a futile attempt of it. He is using typical way of arguing when in disagreement without proper argumentation.
Equivocation and weak argument by analogy aren't and never will be the a solid arguments, not to mention derailing the main concern of OP.
Teleporting home is not the same as any of other proposed unrealistic "abilities" players have in this game. And the thread is NOT about those. If we are talking about unrealistic things then everything in this game should change: for example, how the hell can u have more or less logs based on tree quality when those trees are the same size?
So back to the point:
Problem OP addressed - teleportation.
Solution OP proposed - node teleportation.
Can we stick to those things and argue why teleportation is or isn't a problem and why OP's solution is or isn't a good one without trying to find justification in other mentioned unrealistic actions?

In my opinion teleportation is a problem but I have nothing to propose as a decent enough solution. The main reason I even posted here and came out of my forum "hibernation" is because I believe people should start addressing the proposed problem(s) in a reasonable and well founded ways, and not to throw "realism" card(s) and other fallacies.

Nobody (except maybe some trolls) comes to suggest something for the lolz, but because they think they could help make this game better. By derailing and giving unreasonable arguments I believe you will deter people for expressing their concerns and proposing better gameplay.
Thank you for reading and have a good one.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas