UI windows and chat are too small!

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Jgm_11

UI windows and chat are too small!

Post by Jgm_11 » 16 Feb 2018, 02:45

Is there any method of increasing the size of the UI windows and especially the size of the text in all windows as well as chat text? A UI Slider for each UI window would be great! In addition a global text slider is badly needed.

I play on a 34" widescreen with high resolution settings. My desktop resolution is 3440 x 1440. On my desktop the LIF Launcher is so tiny I can barely read a darned thing and all the interactive "clickable" icons are extremely small!

The UI windows in game are extremely tiny! It's unnecessarily difficult to simply click on icons because the icons are so small. Especially items in my inventory! Plus I can barely read the tiny numbers icons next to each inventory item.

The chat is so small I cannot read it most of the time and have to strain and move too close to the screen to make out quests, system log, combat log, item descriptions. Basically EVERYTHING! :evil:

Please help! We really need a UI scale slider for each individual window and please allow us to increase the size of the chat! I'm really liking the game but having to strain to read everything is just too much unnecessary hassle.

Extraterrestial_Annie

Re: UI windows and chat are too small!

Post by Extraterrestial_Annie » 18 Feb 2018, 13:20

I second this, playing in 4k is nice but most of the texts are just painful to read.

Return to Feedback Section