[MMO] Vassal of my Enemy is my Enemy (0.10.18.0)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] Vassal of my Enemy is my Enemy (0.10.18.0)

Post by Arrakis » 23 Dec 2017, 08:38

Life is Feudal: MMO

In this patch we’re fixing a long existing vassals game logic glitch that would not consider vassals of two kingdoms that are in war to be in war by themselves. That potentially increase amount of targets that can be raided ;)

Patch notes (ver. 0.10.18.0):

New features and tweaks:
  • Fixed incorrect Vassal-to-Vassal standings and alignment checks. Now if two kingdoms in official war standing, vassals of these kingdoms can kill each other and properly raid during JHs without the loss of alignment.
  • Fixed some visual bugs of beards and hairs showing or not showing with certain premium skins
  • Medieval snowmen are now under “Fast Decay” ruleset. Make sure to build them only on the claimed area.
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed vassals’ claim colors depending on their state
  • Removed incorrect logic when teleported (homecoming prayer for instance) player would hang on the server for another 30 secs and cause performance degradation of the server and further bugs
  • Fixed a barter bug that would update player’s overweight status only after a certain period of time
  • Added some stability to the cross server nodes connection links. That should lower amount of cases, when players could not cross server nodes (“God does not want you to go there. Turn around!”).
— The team

Saar
Zealous Believer

Re: Vassal of my Enemy is my Enemy (0.10.18.0)

Post by Saar » 23 Dec 2017, 10:49

Traduction disponible sur LifeIsFeudal.fr

HolyAvengerOne

Re: [MMO] Vassal of my Enemy is my Enemy (0.10.18.0)

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 23 Dec 2017, 23:39

Amazing! Thanks guys! Happy holidays!!
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Vaulk

Post by Vaulk » 24 Dec 2017, 18:50

My Launcher has downloaded 4 total patches since the introduction of this patch but the webpage that comes up with it is the same patch notes. Is this patch being released piece by piece or was it all released and now we're just getting patches without any patch notes?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 24 Dec 2017, 20:04

Vaulk wrote:My Launcher has downloaded 4 total patches since the introduction of this patch but the webpage that comes up with it is the same patch notes. Is this patch being released piece by piece or was it all released and now we're just getting patches without any patch notes?

If you're talking about downloading 500mb for NA client, it's a bug that we're working on fixing.

Return to News and Information