[NA-Buyan] Misfits Tea Party -Comfy guild looking for players of all types PVE/PVP

Guilds located on the North American Buyan server
WestArcher

[NA-Buyan] Misfits Tea Party -Comfy guild looking for players of all types PVE/PVP

Post by WestArcher » 22 Jan 2018, 13:21

Misfits Tea Party is a small cozy little guild of laid back and chill players. Our mindset is to try and find ways to make this (currently) broken game actually fun.
We are both PVE and PVP focused. My philosophy is that you can't have one without the other.

Why should you join?
We are dedicated more than anything to having a comfy, fun, and friendly environment.
We intend on scheduling events and working with our allies to actually try and make some fun in this game.
While we do have some limitations, we are very friendly and will do our best to help develop your characters skills.

Requirements
Have a mature and friendly attitude.
Discord
Teamspeak (Most of our allies use it)
Microphone
English speaking

Joining
New and experienced players all welcome.

If you are interested, Either reply to this message, Send me a forum pm, or message me on discord at: Update My Journal#3815

Please do include the following information:

A short little blurb about who you are and why you want to join (doesn't have to be anything fancy)
Discord name:
What is your desired crafting skill (if any):
What is your experience with previous mmos (if any):
Last edited by WestArcher on 12 Mar 2018, 02:32, edited 1 time in total.

WestArcher

Re: [NA-Buyan] Misfits Tea Party -Comfy guild looking for players of all types PVE/PVP

Post by WestArcher » 26 Jan 2018, 00:42

We're still looking for new folks!

Septica1

Re: [NA-Buyan] Misfits Tea Party -Comfy guild looking for players of all types PVE/PVP

Post by Septica1 » 26 Jan 2018, 01:22

Hi!

I'm a somewhat new player looking for a guild.

My crafting skills so far are geared toward Artisan, I've got hunting at 30.
But I'm willing to reroll to fill any needed roles.

My Discord: Deth Mettle #0628

WestArcher

Post by WestArcher » 28 Feb 2018, 18:58

We're still around, always looking for new people!

LadyNina
Beta Tester

Post by LadyNina » 28 Feb 2018, 19:36

Hello, I'm Nina. I'm currently looking for a guild to help me get back into the game/get my skills built up. The profession i want to do is currently unknown to me as I just rolled the character today and want to get the basic skills built up before I step into any specialities.

I've played LiF since the YO alpha in 2014 and participated in the short testing sessions for the MMO. I also have experience playing other MMOs and MMORPGs as well as single player RPGs.

My Discord handle is: Grand Duchess Nina of Tuscany #8255

(edit: I just realized I forgot to really give a slight insight to myself so here..) I'm a pretty friendly person, shy though, so I often try to stay out of people's way. I become a bit talkative once I'm more comfortable though.

Aelob2222

Post by Aelob2222 » 23 Apr 2018, 23:15

Heyy, new player to LiF but not to gaming, looking for a guild cus soloing gets boring after a while and from the little ive seen of the game its much more fun with teammates.
Discord= DuckMufasa #0990

I want to be a hunter/animal tamer!

WestArcher

Post by WestArcher » 28 Apr 2018, 04:10

Aelob2222 wrote:Heyy, new player to LiF but not to gaming, looking for a guild cus soloing gets boring after a while and from the little ive seen of the game its much more fun with teammates.
Discord= DuckMufasa #0990

I want to be a hunter/animal tamer!

Sure thing!
Sorry for the late reply, Looks like I got lazy on checking my forum PMs
I sent you a PM and I think (?) I found you on discord

Zaynedog3

Post by Zaynedog3 » 16 Jul 2018, 20:43

my name is zayne and i would be intreseted in joining Misfits Tea party my discord name is zaynedog3
#4682 hi have never played life is feudal before so i have no idea what i would be interested in i do have experience in many mmos such a world of Warcraft EVE online and Black Desert Online

Return to NA Buyan