~ Crimson Brotherhood ~ | Experienced players Welcome | Located in Buyan | Military Active/Vet members | New to LiF?...need a home, look no further!

Guilds located on the North American Buyan server

Bronx

~ Crimson Brotherhood ~ | Experienced players Welcome | Located in Buyan | Military Active/Vet members | New to LiF?...need a home, look no further!

Post by Bronx » 02 Apr 2018, 21:02

Who is Crimson Brotherhood?

CRIMSON BROTHERHOOD - AN ACTIVE / MATURE GUILD

Located in Server Grid 26 we focus on trading, crafting and PvP training. The brotherhood is comprised of experienced gamers from all over the gaming community. If you enjoy the idea of building something from nothing as well as working together to develop a major city and combat unit that people will fear then come join the brotherhood!

Do you want your voice to be heard? Tiered of being in a Guild with leaders that want and know it all? No longer want to be a pixel behind a sword? Then seriously...come be part of our family where we all have a voice and take teamwork to the next level

What can we offer you:
- Military/LE leadership - We take chain of command, and honor seriously
- PvP - Idiots like to War Dec us
- A place you can feel appreciated and welcomed

If you are looking to forge a place for yourself in this vast feudal world, then come join the brotherhood!

Kind Regards,

Bronx (Discord: Bronx#9165)
Commander
Crimson Brotherhood
https://discord.gg/xtAsF2
Last edited by Bronx on 12 Aug 2018, 16:45, edited 4 times in total.

Lagertha1

Re: ~ Crimson Brotherhood ~ | Experienced players Welcome | Located in Buyan | Military Active/Vet members | New to LiF?...need a home, look no further!

Post by Lagertha1 » 04 Apr 2018, 15:20

We welcome players of all levels! We are very active and helpful.

If you want to be part of a guild that is growing and want to help build it, the Crimson Brotherhood is the place for you.

You will have the chance to put your own touch and help build an amazing kingdom. When we say we are growing we mean it, we put down our guild claim 2 days after starting the game.

We are committed to having fun and kick ass!

:beer:

Karah
CBH

Bronx

Re: ~ Crimson Brotherhood ~ | Experienced players Welcome | Located in Buyan | Military Active/Vet members | New to LiF?...need a home, look no further!

Post by Bronx » 12 Apr 2018, 18:37

Still growing, active members playing all day. Come check us out.

-Bronx

Adarien

Post by Adarien » 03 Jun 2018, 13:13

Hi im in the market for a guild to join is the game well what is the server pop looking like these days do people still play? I'm going to start playing again no matter what but wanted to know how big is your group how far is your kingdom by that is it completed or do you need a specific type of class?I'm open to play anything hit me up and let me know if i can join :Yahoo!:
Adarien

Psnxbl

Post by Psnxbl » 18 Jul 2018, 07:38

Hi, I was hoping to join you guys if you are still recruiting. I'm pretty new to the game, but I am a USAF Vet. I'm also currently starving in the hills outside your castle. :lol:

Return to NA Buyan