We’ve addressed all known and reported cheat/hack scripts and console commands that we consider to be improper or gamebreaking, and expect that this should significantly improve the situation. Of course, there’s always a chance there’ll be some players doing their best to hack the game client - but we will always be doing our best to fix it.
You might also be interested in new arbalest and light crossbow skins that are available now.
We hope that you will like these tweaks and additions!
Patch Notes (ver. 0.12.3.1):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Closed all known console commands and cheat scripts (including the aimbot) abuses
- Updated Arbalest and Light Crossbow models and implemented skins for them
- Appropriate character attributes should now raise even if a skill that was used is locked and does not raise
- Added FOV and Particle Settings to the Video Options of the game
- Damage inflicted to a horse now depends on the height it is falling from
- Allied guild members can now damage movable objects on a claim - this is to counter movable objects that were brought and placed by attackers (and were invulnerable for defenders)
- Movable objects in the Central City of Abella should decay properly now to prevent littering within the area
- Abilities/Actions that you are unable to do on a claim/with an object is now grayed out in your context menu
- You can no longer bring your cart onto foreign claims
--- Poison tweaks---
- “Arghhhh!” Warcry should now remove poison effects - full effect from alcohol should be back too
- Snake bite random event duration has been lowered from 60 to 30 seconds and an antidote should properly remove this effect now
- The duration of poison effects now scale linearly from 30 to 60 seconds depending on the quality
- Depending on its magnitude, poison will remove the following values per second:
- HARD_HP by 0.05 to 0.55 "Poisoned"
- SOFT_HP by 0.075 to 0.825 "Poisoned: Numb"
- HARD_STAMINA by 0.2 to 1.1"Poisoned: Grave Weight"
- SOFT_STAMINA by 0.25 to 2.75 "Poisoned: Lungs of Stone"
- Decrease these stats for the period of the duration:
- SOFT_HP by 1.8 to 19.8 "Poisoned: Eternal Sleep"
- SOFT_STAMINA by 2.6 to 28.6 by "Poisoned: Breathtaker"
- Updated Alchemist Lab, Brewing Tank and a number of other unmovable object models
- Updated and corrected some character’s outfits and armor models
- A couple of fixes and tweaks dedicated to the improvement of the newcomers’ experience
on Newbie islands
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to reconnect faster than allowed and also perform combat logging
- Fixed Instanced Battle inventory bugs
- Fixed a bug with the Instanced Battle interface windows showing wrong button states in some cases
- Chat messages informing about exceptional items crafted now provide correct quality information
- You can no longer get the crafting skill increase while being hit while wearing the crafting outfit
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from getting 100Q crop harvests
- You can no longer try to repair Throwable weapons