We have decided to add another layer of protection for the movable objects that are placed inside buildings in order to minimize the harm that can be caused if players use any exploits that are currently still in the game. We are aware of these exploits and will address them in future updates.
We want to thank you for your continued support, patience and help with testing the game and the massive PvP features with us. In the last few weeks, we have gathered a lot of important data with your help and used it to provide necessary code optimizations for the game - this patch contains a bunch of these optimizations too!
We’re also happy to share with you the fact that we are only a few steps away from starting tests of our *nix OS server build on the production servers. We are going to be using this new operating system on our hardware servers and it is much more suited to high loads and heavy demands placed on these servers. This will allow us to remove virtualization, which stands between our software and the hardware servers, and has caused multiple exotic infrastructure bugs during the operation of the game. Server-side calculations and networking performance should also be significantly improved when we introduce *nix OS!
Patch Notes (ver. 0.13.7.1):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Movable objects that are placed inside the unmovable objects (warehouses, houses, keeps etc) can no longer be opened, looted or moved during JH raids. We’ve implemented this feature to prevent different types of exploits, which allowed players to squeeze into the warehouses and loot them while defenders were fighting elsewhere.
- Search for materials ability should now give a more adequate amount of branches and other resources
- Fixed bugs and adjusted the logic of hit detection and damage calculations of shields equipped on the back or when a player carries two shields (one on the back, another in hand)
- Tweaked tooltips of the food items. You can now see its complexity and how much you will be satiated by it.
- Fixed, tweaked and reworked a lot of issues related to the first steps of newcomers on the newbie islands
- Coin quality no longer affects the amount of support points it gives after sacrificing them in the guild monument
- Some minor cosmetic art fixes and tweaks (icons, models etc)
- 'Battle Survival’ skill tweaks:
- Added a 60-second cooldown after ‘Fatal Hp Conversion’ proc
- Skill raise from the ‘Fatal Hp Conversion’ ability was significantly increased
- Luck now properly affects the chance of doubling the amount of fatal Hard HP damage that is transformed into Soft HP
- Added a system message when the ‘Fatal Hp Conversion’ is triggered containing the information how luck affected this proc
- Optimized the usage of low-level 3rd party library event calls - this should reduce the amount of visible lag on the servers
- Optimized server side coordinate calculations - this should provide a performance boost to the servers
- Optimized some client-side calculations
- Fixed some logical bugs involving kingdoms, their vassals and derelicted statuses on Green worlds
- Fixed some incorrect timeout calculations, which caused issues connecting to the game servers for players with slow Internet connection speeds
- Fixed some issues and reworked the players’ title system to work properly
- Fixed prices calculations when young animals are sacrificed to the God
- Fixed outpost claim disappearing in some cases