These last 6 days were the true hell for us here at Bitbox. But, with your support, we’re working through and we’re so thankful to you for that! We’re trying to thank you with a better game - we hope you’ll like it!
We believe that you can expect another patch later this week that should fix most of the other known issues that are not fixed in this current patch.
Patch Notes (ver. 0.20.2.3):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Significantly lowered the chance of young trees dying
- Fixed the bug that caused damage to be inflicted on the Protectorates (green provinces). Protectorates are now safe from PvP! Yet animals and natives can still damage you
- Animals should not follow players into the protected land around the starting Village on the Newbie islands
- Minimap on Godenland now shows the regions, which also should now be properly announced ingame when you enter them
- Fixed the ability to get fresh water from snow
- Protectorates (green provinces) should not show fiefs inside them (because fiefs are not needed in protectorates)
- Chieftain sword tooltip fixed
- Inspect ability on trees now show information according to the calendar
- Fixed stone trebuchet ammo crafting giving inadequate amount of experience
- Some UI fixes
- Some localization updates
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
- Fixed numerous problems with character transfers between worlds
- Fixed numerous connection/initialization errors
- Fixed an exploit where recycling certain high tier items gave resources without consuming an item
- Fixed a rare bug where death could provide some skill points instead of removing them
- Deletion of the guild should work properly now for every guild
- Drying frame fixed and should work properly with all types of skins
- Provided some fixes for private claims logic. Fully operational private claims should be expected later this week.
- Tanning tubs bugs partially fixed. Full fix of the tanning tub can be expected next patch.
- Wells that were constructed before 0.2.0 patch should work properly after you use them once
- Fixed the quality of resources gathered from trees
- Fixed old slings causing server and client crashes
- Fixed the sand burning in kiln not producing any glass
- Tools equipped on other slots should not be damaged while sawing out items from tree logs
- Simple hat should be equippable now
- Fixed some minor art bugs