visible info

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Matheryn
Zealous Believer

visible info

Post by Matheryn » 11 Nov 2017, 22:27

Ok to start off sorry if this has been covered in a previous post I haven't had a chance to flip through all the suggestion pages yet.

My concept is wooden signboards or scrolls that could be attached to anything that leave a description for what its attached to IE a sign attached to a box and on that sign I could write 'cooking stuff' this way you don't have to remember what is in each box especially when you have a lot of boxes

another thing within the info suggestion is that it would be nice to have more info on items IE item tooltips especially when crafting for instance if I were to click on the anvil and say ooo I know I want to make a weapon but I'm fairly new to the game or I'm not too knowledgable about medieval weapons and I want to make a 2h axe well there are several axes in the list of things I can make but there is no tooltips saying what is 2h or rather any info on what each axe is like

Information is key not just ingame but also outside of the game so I figure giving people ways to accually express or view this info is something I find important to this game

Return to Suggestions and Ideas