[suggestion] visual indicator for almost broken reinforced mine wall

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Baal
True Believer

[suggestion] visual indicator for almost broken reinforced mine wall

Post by Baal » 20 Jul 2017, 09:11

It would be nice to add a texture indicator on reinforced mine wall, plank and log, to show some sort of cracks and damaged texture on it when there is 75 or 80% of it's durability timer, showing it will soon vanish in few hours and will need inspection for a futur replacement planning.

Actually only carefull and periodic inspection of all your mine section inform you that you will need replacement in xx hours.
For instance, if you forgot to inspect and go to bed, if a reinforcement vanish the next hour, you go to your 10h work day, then when you came back the unreinforced wall section have potentially collapse and need to be open again (depend of game days duration settings).

A visual texture indicator can inform you in one glance that your next jump into the game will be for mine reinforcing work and mine management or at least inform your fellow miners to check the mine in your absence.

Nymity
Zealous Believer

Re: [suggestion] visual indicator for almost broken reinforced mine wall

Post by Nymity » 25 Aug 2017, 20:06

I'd also settle for being able to apply new reinforcement without waiting for the old one to decay.

Either let me take it out, or let me build over it, when I, or the other miners, have the time and inclination to replace them all.

No sane miner would wait until they crumbled on their own. They would check and fix as they went.

xoxo
Patience Gadabout
(of the sisters Gadabout: Patience, Atsuko and Jax)

Paparia
Beta Tester

Post by Paparia » 09 Sep 2017, 03:53

that is a very good suggestion maybe not top priority at the moment but will help a lot later on when mines will be big and only deep underground resources left

Ludomero
Zealous Believer

Post by Ludomero » 15 Oct 2017, 02:12

I agree with those both ideas: having indications of the state of the mine's wall and the possibility to reinforce it before it collapses.
Membre de l'alliance francophone Royaume Franc Site
__________Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum

Return to Suggestions and Ideas