War Cry: Coward fix?

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Some_Jerk
True Believer

War Cry: Coward fix?

Post by Some_Jerk » 04 Mar 2017, 10:34

I get the impression that the coward war cry is supposed to make it so that a 2h plate user can catch a ranged user who is trying to run away / keep distance. However, it looks like this ability is even more effective against other melee users, making it so that they "stutter" so frequently that they can't even draw a weapon. Shouldn't this effect be cancelled if the target is in combat mode and takes a swing or something? looks to me like if that's the case then they aren't a "coward"!

Sharana
Beta Tester

Re: War Cry: Coward fix?

Post by Sharana » 04 Mar 2017, 12:31

That was taken care long ago. If you are in warstance when you are called a coward and stay this way you won't be stunned once, if you are in peace stance running then yeah, you will get stunned lots of times.

Some_Jerk
True Believer

Post by Some_Jerk » 04 Mar 2017, 21:58

Sharana wrote:That was taken care long ago. If you are in warstance when you are called a coward and stay this way you won't be stunned once, if you are in peace stance running then yeah, you will get stunned lots of times.

Cheers Sharana, I should have tested that!

Hallegra
Beta Tester

Post by Hallegra » 16 Apr 2017, 20:49

Coward also applies the "shaking hands" debuff which drastically reduces ranged accuracy. I don't suppose there's any plans to make it so this debuff still applies while in combat mode? Not the stumble chance, but the ranged accuracy reduction?

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 04 May 2017, 23:54

The only issue left with coward is the short range, which negates the anti-ranged function. It needs to fire at a moderate range at least.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas