Website and game issues

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Michaelnorcott
True Believer

Website and game issues

Post by Michaelnorcott » 27 Dec 2016, 21:10

Hi,

I have just bought the game and im having issues with your website and also my game client.

The website keeps "redirecting me too many times" which i have to go into chrome and reset cookies so i can try again. Tried using Edge and the page just refreshes and does not log me in. I cant seem to get past this. I always get that error. Never seen this before and only get it on this website.

Ive managed to get access to the forums through the link on the launcher but when i sign in here it just asks me to reset my password i had to just ignore it.

I have also tried playing the game but it crashed, and when i try the launcher it tries to "download game data" 12.11 / 23.13 but the percentage just dances up and down, the progress as of now has just stopped. I have tried to totally delete the game and start again but im getting the same error with updating the game data when i relaunch

Please could someone help me with this as i cant seem to get on the website or game.

Zerbe
Zealous Believer

Re: Website and game issues

Post by Zerbe » 02 Feb 2017, 23:43

I am having this exact problem Michael, I had to reset my cookies 3 times just to respond to this post. I hope the find a solution for us.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 04 Feb 2017, 12:11

We are aware of this issue and we're currently working on new billing engine to get rid of such bugs.

Palladin
True Believer

Post by Palladin » 04 Feb 2017, 12:46

Arrakis wrote:We are aware of this issue and we're currently working on new billing engine to get rid of such bugs.

So any dates/time to resolve?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 04 Feb 2017, 13:42

No ETA yet.

Return to Website Support