What sells well in trade post ?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Lilarna
Zealous Believer

What sells well in trade post ?

Post by Lilarna » 19 Nov 2017, 03:26

Hello,

I was wondering what is selling well in the server 25's city tradepost ? :D

Arrakis

Re: What sells well in trade post ?

Post by Arrakis » 19 Nov 2017, 14:18

I'll provide you with a list as soon as possible.

Dogmatus
True Believer

Post by Dogmatus » 20 Nov 2017, 16:04

Many People Asking about it.
Building Logs and Big Hide i know so far ;D

Thulf

Post by Thulf » 20 Nov 2017, 21:25

Dogmatus wrote:Many People Asking about it.
Building Logs and Big Hide i know so far ;D

Add to that "large hide" - I read some1 mention it, but I don't know if a "large" hide even exists (personally I've only sold big hides and building logs). I'm sure it will take something more, but I don't have access to such things yet...

The_Lord_Rahl
Zealous Believer

Post by The_Lord_Rahl » 21 Nov 2017, 08:18

Any progress on that list? It's an awful long walk to the central city just to find out all the items you brought won't sell to the crown. There's no economy yet so players don't have enough coin to trade with one another.
"There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people. In the best of us there are thoughts or deeds that are wicked, and in the worst of us, at least some virtue. An adversary is not one who does loathsome acts for their own sake. He always has a reason that to him is justification. My cat eats mice. Does that make him bad? I don't think so, and the cat doesn't think so, but I would bet the mice have a different opinion." - Terry Goodkind

FlumZ
Beta Tester

Post by FlumZ » 23 Nov 2017, 10:25

i would love that list aswell!

Cosimo
Zealous Believer

Post by Cosimo » 23 Nov 2017, 12:17

Same a list of base price would be good.

Pepaio
Zealous Believer

Post by Pepaio » 23 Nov 2017, 15:51

Top :beer:

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 23 Nov 2017, 16:51

Here's the full list of items that can be sold to the Crown - https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... 5005732905

Vexia

Post by Vexia » 29 Nov 2017, 00:38

Arrakis wrote:Here's the full list of items that can be sold to the Crown - https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... 5005732905

After viewing the list of items you've listed I noticed there was many items crafted by other crafting skills but was nothing that herbalist/alchemist craft. Have you considered adding those some of those items? I'm sure other herbalist/alchemist will agree and would like an opportunity to make some gold. Thanks in advance.

Supremedevelopment

Post by Supremedevelopment » 28 Apr 2018, 11:30

Arrakis wrote:Here's the full list of items that can be sold to the Crown - https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... 5005732905

That list is outdated now
Can you provide a new one Arrakis?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 28 Apr 2018, 16:50

The list has been updated.

Federicogjm

Post by Federicogjm » 29 Apr 2018, 00:40

Hello everyone: I have been trying different ways to get money in the game with the new items that buy the crown and I would like to tell you that I really think it has been unbalanced a bit.
It must be considered that to make some items we must have a certain skill of different difficulties and tiers, the values ??of the items that can be sold should correspond to these levels of difficulty.
I do not understand what is the point of not allowing those who have worked hard to get a metal or precious stone to enrich themselves and also produce a quality item on them.
Perhaps a solution is that the prices are regulated but it does not seem right that the possibility of obtaining money working or increasing the difficulty of getting it to the point of having to work in the game practically all the time to get enough money is eliminated. necessary to maintain the lands.
Come on, that the maintenance of the land is only a small part of the game, the marketing between players is done with items as in any game.
Today I spent all afternoon working to maintain my land and I feel that I could have enjoyed the game much more if I continued to grow as I was doing before this last change, which has seemed fantastic in almost everything, although I think you have to balance it a bit by adding some adjustments.

I do not want to stop saying that this is definitely the best game I've played and I hope that our dear developers do not abandon the project because of the stress that should cause them.

greetings to all

PD: Can you add the prices of the items into the list? :beer:

WestArcher

Post by WestArcher » 12 May 2018, 15:55

The prices fluctuate depending on what other people are selling, your best option is to experiment with different items.

You can however make an approximation based on the item complexity (number of steps taken to create the item, as well as number of different items needed to make the item)

It's not always the case that the more complex item sells for more but it's usually a decent approximation. That being said there are cases where the simplest version of some items sell for much more based on the amount of work required to get them

Return to General Discussion