When is the MMO going live and why wasn't it today?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Nothing_Personal
Zealous Believer

Re: When is the MMO going live and why wasn't it today?

Post by Nothing_Personal » 27 Apr 2017, 00:47

FIRST!

I'm in...check status page

:D

Baalinor
Zealous Believer

Post by Baalinor » 27 Apr 2017, 00:53

Dispatch Server Timed out...... :shock:

Nothing_Personal
Zealous Believer

Post by Nothing_Personal » 27 Apr 2017, 00:56

Baalinor wrote:Dispatch Server Timed out...... :shock:

Yea I got to run around for a few minutes, stuff looks weird lol. Claim was green, some items were sitting in the air like they were placed at original terraforming levels.

Anyway after about 5 minutes got the 'dispatch server timed out'.

Someone must have noticed me.... :(

Lindenmeyer

Post by Lindenmeyer » 27 Apr 2017, 01:54

buyed LiF YO(at launch) with the MMO promise.

Hope be able to see it one day ....

MissJessika
True Believer

Post by MissJessika » 27 Apr 2017, 02:01

Arebon wrote:you can register/connect, your account (steam/YO) with the account here, and then puchase a pack, so you get 10€ dicount of each pack on the top of thease 22%

Incorrect. I am a YO owner and was told I get the MMO for Free with 1 Character and access into Beta #2. I just need to verify thru Steam.

Arrakis wrote:
Acus wrote:Hi
I'm Steam YO owner played over 300h. Currently waiting for beta wave2 (is it live yet? :) )
So, if you have Steam YO in Library, how can you retrieve your character slot in MMO? on this site ?

It won't be possible right now as we are still in wave #1. But in general, the first thing you need to do is log out of the website and log back in using Steam service and link your steam account with LiF in its library. Once that's done, verify your game ownership in the account settings. That will allow you to participate in the wave #2 and receive character ticket that will grant you access to the full game.
A good man can make you feel sexy, strong and able to take on the world...
oh sorry... that's wine... wine does that...

Girdian
True Believer

Post by Girdian » 27 Apr 2017, 03:41

YO owners will get access to Beta Wave #2. The current session is Beta wave #1 session 3 which makes this still closed beta test. They don't want to open it to the entire YO world until they get the basic issues fixed, such as crashing or losing a horse whenever you cross server lines. They plan to have at least one more session after this if not another which would make it wave #1 session #5. Once they finish wave #1, they will open wave #2 and YO owners will have access. However, if you are a YO owner, you get a discount on top of the main discount already taking place. If you wish to access the next couple sessions, you will need to buy a support pack.
Owner/Admin of The Great Kingdom

Nightborder
True Believer

Post by Nightborder » 27 Apr 2017, 11:11

Any newest news of servers going up? It seems they made a mess this time..

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 27 Apr 2017, 11:26

Nightborder wrote:Any newest news of servers going up? It seems they made a mess this time..

From their Facebook page:

Unfortunately, we have been unable to start the beta on the schedule today. :( There are still a lot of issues that we are still working on.
We're going to take a break for a power nap and fix these issues tomorrow (later today actually).
We plan to bring the servers up for you tomorrow evening (27th of April).
We are sorry these issues presented themselves today. The new multi-regional setup revealed a lot of problems we were unable to detect during internal testing. After grabbing a few hours of sleep and some food the team will be right back on it in a few hours.
We apologize for the unseen delay and look forward to starting the test tomorrow.

Bernjoaopt

Post by Bernjoaopt » 27 Apr 2017, 12:37

by the time we your own owners get to play the game it will be already mastered by everyone else
this company is so greedy if i knew this was going to happen i would never have bought the game in first place

Scratchit
True Believer

Post by Scratchit » 27 Apr 2017, 13:03

isn't next wave "open beta"? (ie: open to everyone)

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 27 Apr 2017, 13:57

Bernjoaopt wrote:by the time we your own owners get to play the game it will be already mastered by everyone else
this company is so greedy if i knew this was going to happen i would never have bought the game in first place

The fact that you own YO means you can master it just as well as anyone else.

TheDoughty
Devoted Believer

Post by TheDoughty » 27 Apr 2017, 17:01

All i klnow is..... i can't handle all this waiting... rocket league is cancer. can't take much more waiting.

Mckatface
True Believer

Post by Mckatface » 27 Apr 2017, 17:10

I think it is time for another update, where we at sonnnns? Can I cancel plans with my girlfriend or what??

Hamhugger

Post by Hamhugger » 27 Apr 2017, 17:15

Seems like most of the servers are up now but access is turned off. So maybe today? Hopefully by the time I get home from work. 8-)

Colbey
True Believer

Post by Colbey » 27 Apr 2017, 17:20

Bernjoaopt wrote:by the time we your own owners get to play the game it will be already mastered by everyone else

Absolutely not true. Virtually everything in the mmo is released to YO. I run a YO server and play in the Beta. The difference is the map, not the gameplay. If you don't want to spend the money to get in on the beta, that's perfectly fine, but I can tell you without a doubt that if you are a good YO player, you will hit the ground running in the MMO without missing a single step.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 27 Apr 2017, 17:23

We have already mastered the game, as YO has been out for two years. Mastered until they make a major content update, then we all have to get up to speed again.

So stop whining.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Scratchit
True Believer

Post by Scratchit » 27 Apr 2017, 17:29

I still don't understand though, if next phase is open beta, that means the YO owners payed for nothing, since an open beta is for everyone? What am I missing?

And I've given up on them now tbh, oh they are super active on facebook, with lots of support and smileys and gifs and messages of encouragement.

But on the official forums, it's one post on a dev news thread.

They said on facebook they were aiming to get them online by this evening. That's now..

Hamhugger

Post by Hamhugger » 27 Apr 2017, 17:42

Scratchit wrote:I still don't understand though, if next phase is open beta, that means the YO owners payed for nothing, since an open beta is for everyone? What am I missing?

And I've given up on them now tbh, oh they are super active on facebook, with lots of support and smileys and gifs and messages of encouragement.

They said on facebook they were aiming to get them online by this evening. That's now..

I dont think open beta means completely open to the public. Just more inclusive so it will include YO owners.

Scratchit
True Believer

Post by Scratchit » 27 Apr 2017, 17:51

Hamhugger wrote:
Scratchit wrote:I still don't understand though, if next phase is open beta, that means the YO owners payed for nothing, since an open beta is for everyone? What am I missing?

I dont think open beta means completely open to the public. Just more inclusive so it will include YO owners.

traditionally "open beta" means "anyone can join", that's the only way I've ever heard it been mentioned.

Maybe Bitbox have their own definition of it, after all, they seem to have a different definition of CBT since I've never heard of a CBT that is always offline?

Trance67
True Believer

Post by Trance67 » 27 Apr 2017, 18:03

Open Beta is basically a soft release of the game. I guess technically yes, it is Open to everyone, but that is only with respect to the Newbie Island zone, which will always be free to play on but your progress will be wiped like every week or day or something like that. You will have to buy a character ticket in order to actually play in the MMO.

Wave #2 will be an Open Beta and should be coming up in the next few months. Everyone who has bought a copy of YO at any time will be able to join into the Open Beta using their 1 free character ticket and anyone who would like to buy into the MMO but not YO will be able to do so - much like now.

Rick_krause
True Believer

Post by Rick_krause » 27 Apr 2017, 18:49

"by the time we your own owners get to play the game it will be already mastered by everyone else
this company is so greedy if i knew this was going to happen i would never have bought the game in first place"

1. its a CLOSED beta. major issues and shutdowns every 2nd hour.
2. the mechanics are the same as in Lif Yo.
3. If u don't wanna support the team u have to wait.
$. id rather wait another day, than having massive issues
5: this is wave#1 part#3. NOT wave#2 = Lif Yo owners can't join yet

Everybody want to have everything for free. but nobody want to work for free.

Dear Dev's! pls take ur time! It's done when it's done.

Tholld

Post by Tholld » 28 Apr 2017, 13:31

Rick_krause wrote:It's done when it's done.

I read the same about Duke Nukem forever....o please, not with same results...

Return to General Discussion