Where is my MMO account?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Calazani0

Where is my MMO account?

Post by Calazani0 » 24 Mar 2017, 23:47

Hello guys. I bought Life is Feudal: Your Own when I was in early acess, I believed in the project and I supported it with my money.
I played a few hours Your Own was waiting for the MMO.
Today when opening Your Own I realized that the game is dead, only one server appeared to me and they had only two people playing.
I thought everyone had migrated to the MMO and coming here on the site, I saw that I need to buy the game again in order to play the MMO.
My question is: Where is my account?
What happened to the "Included in your purchase, all Life is Feudal: Will the owners receive one character to gain full access to Life is Feudal: MMO open beta tests and release."?

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Re: Where is my MMO account?

Post by Khan- » 25 Mar 2017, 00:10

with the wave 2.
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Calazani0

Post by Calazani0 » 25 Mar 2017, 00:31

Khan- wrote:with the wave 2.

I didn't understand, what is this wave 2?
Will I still receive my account then?

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 25 Mar 2017, 00:37

Calazani0 wrote:

Wave 1 (now) = Closed Beta Test. You need to either buy in or become access through other means. They had lottery few months ago where they gave out lots of random invites, some others for contributions and so on.

Wave 2 (coming the summer most likely) = Open Beta Test. Everyone who owns LiF:YO gets MMO account.

About LiF:YO - check if you are updated and not in some beta branch, There are still tons of servers.

Calazani0

Post by Calazani0 » 25 Mar 2017, 01:01

Sharana wrote:
Calazani0 wrote:

Wave 1 (now) = Closed Beta Test. You need to either buy in or become access through other means. They had lottery few months ago where they gave out lots of random invites, some others for contributions and so on.

Wave 2 (coming the summer most likely) = Open Beta Test. Everyone who owns LiF:YO gets MMO account.

About LiF:YO - check if you are updated and not in some beta branch, There are still tons of servers.

Thx a lot brother. I'll try to update. Steam said it's update, i'll check the files.
Now I'm waiting anxiously for the open beta :Yahoo!:

Losthorizon350
Beta Tester

Post by Losthorizon350 » 27 Mar 2017, 05:59

Everything will be just fine. Meet you there. :)

Return to General Discussion