Will LiFYO continue after the MMO launches?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Re: Will LiFYO continue after the MMO launches?

Post by Wookiee420 » 10 Jan 2017, 02:29

Nip wrote:I use the personal YO server to plan and design in GM mode before I starting building anything on a public server. I'm glad they'll be keeping YO version updated along with the MMO.

Right, but will those public servers be there in 4 months when the MMO is out? Will people want to pay for servers when they are already paying for the MMO, and when all players are in the MMO?

Olivemanchester

Post by Olivemanchester » 11 Jan 2017, 12:15

Wookiee420 wrote:
Nip wrote:I use the personal YO server to plan and design in GM mode before I starting building anything on a public server. I'm glad they'll be keeping YO version updated along with the MMO.

Right, but will those public servers be there in 4 months when the MMO is out? Will people want to pay for servers when they are already paying for the MMO, and when all players are in the MMO?

Don't worry about players. I'm sure they understand difference between MMO and YO. Some of them will prefer to play on their own created servers with just few trusted friends. :)

Juros_NRE
True Believer

Post by Juros_NRE » 04 Feb 2017, 17:42

Sorry for such a n00b question but its February, if I bought YO now will I just have to buy the MMO in a few months too? I'm a little thick, do the Supporter Packs give you both for one price?

Thank you

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Post by BlackjackBarret » 05 Feb 2017, 03:14

XOmanowar wrote:Sorry for such a n00b question but its February, if I bought YO now will I just have to buy the MMO in a few months too? I'm a little thick, do the Supporter Packs give you both for one price?

Thank you

I do not believe so, currently things are in beta wave 1, if you got randomly selected for the 1000 spots or purchased a supporter pack you have access to it. The mmo servers are currently down for maintenance so when they go back up it will probably be nearing the end of wave 1. Wave 2 however will give mmo access to all current LIF:YO owners. There will be purchasable content in the game however such as additional character slots. The silver and gold supporter packs give you a LIF:YO key if you wanted to do that instead of purchasing the game through steam.

Hope this answers all your questions and best of luck out there because life is feudal.

Return to Newcomer Section