YO and MMO.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

WarTIME87

YO and MMO.

Post by WarTIME87 » 15 Jan 2017, 07:10

Awhile back while purchasing this game I read that YO owners automatically get LiF MMO upon release, and now I believe I am reading that we get 10.00 off for the purchase of the MMO? Is this how it is? Are YO owners not going to get free access to YO?

Sidashley
Zealous Believer

Re: YO and MMO.

Post by Sidashley » 15 Jan 2017, 11:34

You get a discount on the founder packs (until the 15th of january if i remember correctly) if you already own YO, but even if you don't purchase those, you still get 1 free character ticket to the MMO. This ticket is basically the full game, for 1 character. You can read more about these all over the forum, as the devs have answered this a lot of times.

DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Re: YO and MMO.

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 15 Jan 2017, 19:15

Sidashley wrote:You get a discount on the founder packs (until the 15th of january if i remember correctly) if you already own YO, but even if you don't purchase those, you still get 1 free character ticket to the MMO. This ticket is basically the full game, for 1 character. You can read more about these all over the forum, as the devs have answered this a lot of times.

Only thing is with a (correct me if Im wrong) 400 skill cap having a few more tickets to the mainland is going to be handy if your more of a loner like myself. I dont persoanlly know how many characters I would need to be completly self sufficent but I have 4 at the moment when the MMO is back up. Ill probably need more.

Return to General Discussion