First time when i started to play YO, i played on a RP server and second time was on a PVP server where people turned to be more inclined to RP than PVP after all. So i think there could be nice to have kid characters in the game to help that RP maybe. I know there are ppl who love RP and they do heavy RP on some servers and i say why not.
The children characters could be restricted for just a few features in the game, being more for useful for the RP.
They should be able to do some basic stuff ofc ourse:
- be able to craft simple stuff (bark boxes, simple ropes, arrows, bows);
- be able to ride horses and carts;
- be able to track and hunt;
- be able to gather fruits and harvest crops;
- be able to use only basic practice weapons;
- be able to lift small objects;
- be able to do labor jobs (that could highly help for bandits camp rp - child labor);
This is meant to be implemented in Life is Feudal: Your Own. I don't think it will work properly in MMO being a more harsh enviroment.
Would you like to see this feature implemented into the game?