1) Create a separate tab in which recruiting is possible
2) Completely exclude (ban) recruiting in the worlds chat (#godenland)
1) Recruitment messages are very long and interfere with communication.
2) Even a large number of short messages interfere with communication.
3) It will be convenient for a beginner to go to the recruiting tab and select the option that he likes.
4) The remaining 1000-1900 people do not need to be seen by recruiters ads. Even if they find one person per hour, 99% of users do not need it, for them it is just spam.
5) Players who are not in the guilds are also entitled to a clean chat without advertising. Guilds players use this chat primarily for advertising, and they themselves communicate in discord - without an advertising. Not very fair.