Feel the will may add items to the list, make a criticize and comment.
There are some suggestions to increase the realism, give more meaning for some skills, items and techniques in the game.
- Cold and heat, need for appropriate clothing for the weather.
- Diseases, infections, fractures, contusions, contamination, etc. Need for drugs and treatments.
For example, get soaked rain could generate a cold, which if left untreated, can reduce the total capacity of life in the status bar.
- Thirst, need for clean water. A status bar?
- Happiness. A status bar?
For example, need to have a beer or wine, rest, make a great meal.
- Sleep, Need to sleep in a bed or sleeping bag. It need not be all night, just a short time to recover.
Sleep would not have a status bar, such as hunger. Only they would be felt to its effects, which would leave the tired character. For example, a character with a light sleep would have its total energy decreased by 10% and receive messages about it. (light sleep -10% 1 days without sleep), (medium sleep -20% 2 days without sleep), (strong sleep -30% 3 or more days without sleep)
- Food should be perishable and must deteriorate over time, making his consumption dangerous and finally impossible. Food conservation methods, cooking, jams, preserves, salt, etc.
- Animal traction to the carts
Sorry for my bad english and if I'm being repetitive...
Let us all remember: Life is feudal.
Thanks for listening