I guess not everybody fells the same, but i think it is too easy to survive in this game. You just have to find an high quality apple tree and your food production is safe. There is no need for shelter, clothes, drinks, sleep and hygiene.
There are alreaddy some requests, which would make ingame life a little bit harder, but would be great in combination.
I will also give a link to each single request, so you can vote vote there too, if you like the idea.
- There should be more weather states and the four seasons (here
This would make it nesseccary to plan ahead when you should plant crops and you would have to store food for the winter.
- Body temperature and sickness should affect your health (here
If exposed to rain or snow your bodytemperature should drop and the character should die if the temperature drops to low. THerefore it would be neccessary to have a shelter for the night and cold days as well as warm clothes.
- Thirst should be an issue as well and water should not be too easy to gather and transport (here
You allways differentiate between hunger and thirst, so why not do the same ingame?
- Food should not be indefinatly storable (here
This would make it even harder to get through winter or to plan a siege or stay alive when sieged.
- Sleep or Resting should be improved (here
The soft stamina system is ok at the moment but it would be nice if there where other ways to rest instead of just sitting on the ground.
- Animals should be anywhere and roam the land freely (here
At the moment you know that animals spanw at the exact same spot. So you know where wolves and bears are located, which makes them less dangerous and more predictable. I would like to have it the other way around.
-Animal rearing should be harder (here
Additional needs for animals would be interesting... thirst, exercise, space, hunger.
- Personal hygiene should affect your health as well (new idea)
A change of clothes and a warm bath now and then should do the trick, otherwise you could get sick more easily or attract agressive animals.