300 hour player seeks 24/7 server

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Rosebud

300 hour player seeks 24/7 server

Post by Rosebud » 23 Nov 2014, 18:27

After playing for 300 hours on servers by myself I am ready to join a 24/7, black box server with TS. It is my hope that this server be populated with mature minded players as I am of advanced age (In comparison to all you young wiper snappers) age (56.) I am learned in all the character lines and built complete castles on my own, so I come already trained and knowledgably. I do have my down sides though...
1) I play late, late, late at night (11pm-6am) EST.
2) I can only use TS3 after 12am
3) I am computer challenged (I can drive the car, I just cant fix the car, so to speak.)
4) I am not interested in activities that drive people from the game. If you find attacking players that don't want to be attacked fun, I'm not your guy. That said I am looking to learn the combat skills as that was difficult on servers by myself. Ultimately I would like to join a server that's long term goal is to have two factions that carry out a civilized war with each other.

Please PM me or post below if you are interested in my service.

Ponce88

Re: 300 hour player seeks 24/7 server

Post by Ponce88 » 23 Nov 2014, 19:35

Hey Rosebud,

Petrus here from Paragon. I hope that we can interest you and maybe make a good fit. We have a wide range of ages and nationalities in our group. Most people are from either EU or NA. We have started our own server and plan to have PvP. Our group will conduct PvP by telling other groups when we plan to raid them so they may prepare for it. We want to have a good fight and some practice. Please look at our website and post an application if you are interested. The website has directions for posting.

http://www.paragonorder.com

ParagonForumBanner.png
Petrus Grandmaster of The Paragon Order

Robsterk82

Post by Robsterk82 » 24 Nov 2014, 22:54

Hey mate if you're still looking for a server feel free to check us out, we are more than just a guild, we are a community and we have a good amount of players from all over EU, UK and NA. We actually have two new settlements just starting out if that's what you're looking for, or if you wish you could join one of the more established settlements, either way our community is friendly and welcoming. Check us out here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sanctusrealism

Rosebud

Post by Rosebud » 24 Nov 2014, 23:57

Thank you for the very kind offers and I will keep them in mind. I have started playing on a new server but if things don't work out I would like to hope you would still have me.

Wolfhelm

Post by Wolfhelm » 25 Nov 2014, 01:47

the tribal nation of alemannaz will have you, see description for link

This is our land! post17956/#p17956

Aetherwraith

Post by Aetherwraith » 15 Dec 2014, 18:16

Im looking to recruit for my new faction on Sanctus realism!
Starting a settlement on a server with two already thriving factions (whom we will be engaging in civilized war with once we get up and running), a couple of farms and towns. I am one of two so far and looking for some people to bolster our ranks and help us set up and there is still alot of work to be done. Server is pw protected with fair, active GMs and an ACTIVE, overall great community. We are currently in the process of building our settlement and once we're done, we can be a proper faction (building, fighting, politics, general debauchery, etc) If this is the kind of gameplay you're looking for, please add me on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ADems
And ill invite you to the server group.

I look forward to working by your side.

Return to Guild Recruitment