Add Bronze as Basic Material

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Kael
True Believer

Add Bronze as Basic Material

Post by Kael » 17 Apr 2018, 09:57

Yea
it would be good to add Bronze as a Basic Material.

It would be also really simple made, because you would make it out of Copper and Flux. But not like steel that you 'loose' Iron. But you would get out a 1:1 outcome.

So you could make early Armors out of bronze with a low quality aspect.

Drayvs
True Believer

Re: Add Bronze as Basic Material

Post by Drayvs » 27 Apr 2018, 06:44

Why would it be cool?

WestArcher

Post by WestArcher » 10 Aug 2018, 02:19

Historically speaking Bronze is a much better material than iron, however it isn't practical to make long weapons out of the material.

So something like a quality cap of 70 or so on bronze and have it restricted to things like spears, axes, and shorter swords.

I would love bronze weapons and armors, it's my all time favorite material, and it would give us something to do with these mountains of ore just lying around.

Gfarley-perry

Post by Gfarley-perry » 11 Feb 2019, 20:35

It's a must to make copper useful beside cooking.
I'm guessing flux is a bit cost-full for a lot of guild but making it a product like 2 Ingot from 1 flux, 2 ingot of cooper and 1 Ingot of iron. even if you keep it at Q 60 bronze tools can be useful to double tools production from a limited stash of Iron. but Q 40 to Q 70 would also work.

I don't how the new tools smith skill will progress but I guess having more reward is great:
at 0 (cheap bronze (from copper and iron only Q 40), 30 (iron Q60) or 60 (I would put a high Q bronze 70Q cost flux and lose more material) since 90 is steel and 100 is vostacus.

Same thing with the new weaponsmith skill:
at 0 basic Q40 weapon...

Return to Suggestions and Ideas