Amazing New Sandbox MMO

Why this game is better than any other.

Heathen

Amazing New Sandbox MMO

Post by Heathen » 11 Dec 2011, 13:28

Hello! I thought you all would be interested in this new sandbox/PvP MMO that was just announced recently. A friend of mine showed me, it's called Fallen Thrones, and I'll be the first one to say that it looks really awesome! After reading the FAQ/Features I knew it was the game for me, as there's open PvP, player cities, sieges, resource mines that can be seized, crafting, and much more. Both the world and economy are all player driven! No faction trash either B) game looks sweet. take a look

http://fallenthrones.com/

hasaosan

Re: Amazing New Sandbox MMO

Post by hasaosan » 12 Dec 2011, 05:51

posted this nice post of ur lame ass forums <3

i am not even going to look into this game as you have fuckin spam bots spamming it in places

if you want your game to get known post it in the following areas

MMORPG.com
Onrpg.com
MmoHut.com
Mmofront.com

ect

DO NOT SPAM THIS SHIT PLACES DAMN KIDS

ps doubt this game is even real

also if your the maker of this game...

LEARN NOT TO MAKE A CLONE BITCH WHAT YOU JUST DISCRIBED IS EXACTLY DARKFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobik
Project Leader

Post by Bobik » 12 Dec 2011, 06:14

Easy easy bro. Our game is also present on some other games forums (and darkfall boards too). There is nothing bad to let people know something new and decide if they like it or not.

And if that post was made by a fellow gamedeveloper who is also trying to make his MMORPG - i can wish you luck and patience.

Phaelae

Post by Phaelae » 12 Dec 2011, 07:04

Hi there. I am one of the developers working on Fallen Thrones and I just happen to follow hasaosans link to this thread he posted on our forums. While this post sure looks like some really bad advertisement, I can assure you that it was not made by any of our staff.

Actually I mainly just wanted to say that I am really excited about your project as well Bobik. I used to work with Torque pretty extensively and am impressed with what you guys have managed to do with it. Best of luck on your project!

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Post by Falke88 » 17 Dec 2011, 15:43

Hey there!

Glad to see some ppl also in the heat of the developing of new sandbox mmorpgs as we are ;)

good luck to you guys!

Gorn

Post by Gorn » 23 Dec 2011, 14:59

hi @all

I think, it is not bad to have some competitors because you are more interesstet to be better than the others ;)

Scully

Post by Scully » 31 Dec 2011, 02:45

Well, they're going with the standard MMO combat, so I don't these two MMO's will be in competition!

MacWarrior

Post by MacWarrior » 16 Jan 2012, 12:11

This game is better. Life is feudal is awesome game :)

banok
Alpha Tester

Post by banok » 18 Jan 2012, 02:29

there are no screenshots or videos of the game AFAIK, all it is is some some design text and some concept art (which btw is very bad).

anyone can make a site and say they are making the best game ever with no evidence. only games in development which actually have screenshots and videos are actually worth any thought/discussion imo. and even those which evidence of an actual game still can end up being vapourware.

Blah64
Alpha Tester

Post by Blah64 » 05 Feb 2012, 05:22

And it closed down without funding...

Post by Guest » 05 Feb 2012, 15:17

That makes me somewhat sad that it didn't work out for them, i only hope they pick themselves up, dust themselves off and press on with their next project with what they've now learned. After all, failure is just another word for learning.

Return to Off Topic