Patch notes will tell you more than this intro text. Scroll down already!
Patch Notes (ver. 0.25.11.2):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Implemented abilities allowance during Holy Judgment according to this spreadsheet.
- Fixed a problem where movable objects were protected against raiders during the JH by an incomplete unmovable building. Only complete buildings with doors should protect movables from raiding now.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from placing and dropping movable objects inside the tunnels and mines
- You can now create high quality courier horse out of the low quality horse if you have high skill
- You can no longer train a courier horse of quality below 10 no matter what
- Growing crop inspection now provides you with a more detailed messages about the stage of the growth
- Crops should grow properly now according to the calendar. Before we had a bug where crops were ready to be harvested on the 2nd day of the growth period
- Updated and fixed some visuals and models
- Added some tutorial messages
- Fixed bugs with animal pregnancy and births. There should be no more miscarriages anymore.
- Some fixes of the server node border crossing issues
- Fixed a rare bug when players would respawn right on top of their corpse after their death
- Fixed a bug where multiple IBs could be initiated from a single province. Only one incoming OR outgoing IB per province is allowed.
- Fixed the durability of an incomplete outpost decaying after a server restart
- Fixed an issue with a wrong type of harvested wool
- Fixed a bug with the ‘Get Horse’ ability: now it properly lists the horses from the stables, not from the inventory
- Fixed premium Christmas skins for Fur Hat
- Fixed outpost flags that belonged to a different type of outpost
- Fixed incorrect animation of a working Big Tanning Tub
- Fixed message spam that occasionally happened when interacting with the Trading Post
- Fixed a bug that in some cases prevented IBs from starting
- Fixed behaviour of increased fiefs after server restart
- Fixed cursor moving to the top corner of a screen on client's launch