Based on feedback from our players we’ve been making game rule tweaks with every patch. This patch is no exception. We’ve reduced the penalty from losing Instanced Battles. Guilds that consider themselves as allies will also no longer get an alignment penalty for friendly fire during PvP combat.
Last, but not least, we’re introducing the Premium Decorator’s Kits. These kits can be bought in the Premium Shop and used to finish the construction of different decorative objects in the game. We plan to increase the list of items that will be available for players to be used as decorations. Warning! Premium Decorator’s Kits will drop upon your death! Be careful!
Patch Notes (ver. 0.11.13.1):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Reduced penalty for defeat in Instanced Battles. It is 2.5 tiles for a mini IB defeat and 5 tiles for a normal IB defeat.
- Mini IB timer that activates the capture point is increased to 10 minutes (instead of 5 minutes)
- You will no longer lose alignment for attacking members of a guild that has friendly status with your guild
- Implemented Premium Decorator’s Kits. These can be used to create special premium decorations for your home and castle.
- Tweaked Drying Frame recipe to reduce their usage as an improvised fortifications
- Horses’ hit points are significantly reduced (in some cases by two times)
- 'Silk Filaments' recipe now requires a skill level of 60 instead of 90
- Multiple 3D model fixes for buildings, skins and outfits
- Fixed localization issues with text while inspecting crops
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from enlisting in an Instanced Battle via a Guild Monument that is being upgraded
- Fixed a server crash when destroying an archery target with a ranged weaponry
- Fixed a rare client side crash when opening the Trade Post interface
- HUD preset bug that caused the player interface to reset is now fixed
- Made some server side changes that should improve stability and increase loading speed
- Refactored the effects system. This should eliminate the problems of some player effects disappearing during the crossing of the server node borders.