[US] Camelot - CO Dedicated - Seeking players for new factions!

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players
Achaean

[US] Camelot - CO Dedicated - Seeking players for new factions!

Post by Achaean » 13 Jan 2016, 20:45

[US] Camelot - CO Dedicated

Seeking new players for either existing factions or new factions! Join solo or join with your friends! All are welcome!

Dedicated server. Automatic daily reset. No wipes. Active GMs, Kingdom Buy / Sell Market + Map & Teamspeak / Ventrilo info @ camelot.sodgaming.us website. No judgement hour, but could be activated in the event of wars or special occasions. GM hosted events coming soon. Friendly environment. Searching for new factions to be set up, be they oriented towards trade, combat, religion or other.

Player vs player groups are welcomed and hoped for. Interaction between communities is a primary goal at Camelot. In the event that the 32 player capacity for the server is not enough it will be bumped to 64.

Please give some consideration to bringing your group to Camelot! Several abandoned, unfinished settlements available for those not wanting to start completely fresh. Hope to see you in the field!

Server Rules - Be respectful and sensible.

Server IP - 96.88.76.93:28000

Website - camelot.sodgaming.us
Server Status - http://life-is-feudal.org/server/6142/

FalcaotheHunted

Re: [US] Camelot - CO Dedicated - Seeking players for new factions!

Post by FalcaotheHunted » 28 Jan 2016, 00:53

I tend to be a bit indecisive, I don't know "grass is greener.." type. Camelot was the 3rd server I checked out. I joined in Nov 15. Immediately I was greeted by a GM who gave me a little bit of food and a bonus gift to get me started. He suggested a couple of abandoned establishments they had half built that would help me get started. I like to build on my own so I set out to find my own patch of land. I built for awhile and thought I could do a better job on my building plan so I thought I'd leave for another server. I spent a day or two on other servers and decided none of them were as helpful or as active as the people in Camelot so I came back and decided to continue on. I was welcomed back with open arms and couldn't really see myself building elsewhere now.

NivekGrudge

Post by NivekGrudge » 29 Jan 2016, 15:51

I have been on Camelot for about 4 months now. I have to say that in the two years I have been exposed to LIF, this is my favorite server.

If you decide to check us out and are in the northwest of the map, please stop by Usurpers Hold and say hello. We can help you out with a little food, some gear and stuff. If you decide to stay on the server, we are always looking for new people to take up residence in our fortified town.

We balance craft skills with combat skills so that everyone shares the load whether it be planting carrots or bashing someone's shield.

There are also other towns looking for people on the server. There is also lots of space if you want to forge your own town.

Tirithian

Post by Tirithian » 16 Mar 2016, 12:25

Is this server still active?

NivekGrudge

Post by NivekGrudge » 17 Mar 2016, 17:06

The server has been taken down due to inactivity. Most of us have moved over to Valorim.

Return to Private Servers