Can we please get an Oceanic GM

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Winet01

Can we please get an Oceanic GM

Post by Winet01 » 30 Jul 2018, 04:31

There are to many nights, where us oceanic players have to suffer from no Devs of GMs to help out the devs we do have help out alot and should be commended but

Can you please look at hiring and oceanic/Australian/New Zealander GM so we can be looked after

Its a multicultural game, its about time you started to cater for the players left behind

Arrakis

Re: Can we please get an Oceanic GM

Post by Arrakis » 30 Jul 2018, 12:45

Not sure what you mean. GM presence is noticeable almost 24/7. There's always someone from support team online, answering questions and helping players that require assistance. We look after our players, so I'm honestly confused about what's the issue here.

The only thing I can think of is that you have not joined our official discord, where we are in constant communication with the community. If you didn't, then feel free to join here: http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal

Winet01

Re: Can we please get an Oceanic GM

Post by Winet01 » 30 Jul 2018, 22:49

Dont want to argue with you Arrakis as i respect you but there are about 3 to 4 days a week where there are no GMs available to answer questions from about 0500 UTC until about 1000 UTC this is Oceanic Prime Time (Australia and New Zealand)

This effects the Australian and New Zealand players

This is particularly during the weekends when some GMs take a well-deserved break.
You guys do a decent job covering the time but you could do better.

There are also instances where language gets in the way, some of the non-native English GMs struggle to understand some of the more complex questions that a native English person could understand

Please don't take it as a criticism of your work as i think given the tools you have you do your best but rather a way to improve what you're already doing

I am also on your discord we talk regularly. If you would like i can list times where GM/DEV support has been lacking due to inactivity
:D

Return to General Discussion