Changing World

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Dealman

Changing World

Post by Dealman » 19 Mar 2019, 10:08

I'm sure this has been asked and answered already - but I didn't find anything when searching so I'll go ahead and ask it anyway.

Is there any way to move a character to another world?

Me and my friends settled on Godenland because it was a new map and looked a bit more appealing than Epleland.

This was all great and fun and I liked the idea of safe zones - but this server has turned into such a mess.

There is constant bickering in the chat day in and day out about how trash one or the other guild is in PVP and it just goes back and forth. They constantly complain about how the game is being ruined and tailored towards 'carebears'.

It's gotten so bad that it's actually getting detrimental to the game experience.

I don't know if Epleland is any better, but it's said to be more roleplay - and thus I'd assume it's far less toxic of an experience.

Monco

Re: Changing World

Post by Monco » 20 Mar 2019, 11:16

If you don't mind playing in a dead server with 100 players at peak times then yes, Epleland should be more chill, but you'll most likely get a single player / coop experience with ur group since it will be rare having encounters with other players due to the fact that the server is basically dead.

If you want a better RP experience, Life is Feudal: Your Own would probably be a better choice.

Dealman

Re: Changing World

Post by Dealman » 20 Mar 2019, 12:39

Monco wrote:If you don't mind playing in a dead server with 100 players at peak times then yes, Epleland should be more chill, but you'll most likely get a single player / coop experience with ur group since it will be rare having encounters with other players due to the fact that the server is basically dead.

If you want a better RP experience, Life is Feudal: Your Own would probably be a better choice.

Yikes, I didn't know Epleland had died that much. Nah, I'm not after a roleplay experience.

Just feels like Godenland has turned into an e-peen competition... I'll just try and ignore the chat then :good:

Return to General Discussion