Changing yield for gathering skills

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Koulnis

Changing yield for gathering skills

Post by Koulnis » 15 Mar 2016, 03:19

Hey, guys!

I've been pouring over the XML files trying to find the values for yields in gathering/mining professions. I am looking to change, for example, the amount of rock gathered from 8 to another value. Where do I find this?

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: Changing yield for gathering skills

Post by Azzerhoden » 15 Mar 2016, 04:10

That's based on start up values for the server.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Koulnis

Post by Koulnis » 15 Mar 2016, 05:37

So I've poked around in the world_3 xml file and I didn't see anything relevant to it. I've also looked at any other xml files and haven't been able to find flat values. Can you point me to a specific line on a file?

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 15 Mar 2016, 16:08

Koulnis wrote:So I've poked around in the world_3 xml file and I didn't see anything relevant to it. I've also looked at any other xml files and haven't been able to find flat values. Can you point me to a specific line on a file?

Code: Select all
   <terraformingSpeed>1</terraformingSpeed> <!--  Terraforming speed during TUNNELING only. 0.8 is a vanilla setting. Can be raised up to 60, but only players with GM powers will be able to dig tunnels with a single iteration (range: 0.1 - 5) -->
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to Private Servers