Console Commands / Sandbox Mode

Game mods created and shared by the community

Famousbasic13

Console Commands / Sandbox Mode

Post by Famousbasic13 » 27 Aug 2016, 23:24

Hi there,

I recently bought this game and thought it was Fantastic however,
I feel that there should be some mode, like Sandbox you could say where you have infinite resources. This would just allow the people who want to just build for fun without all the restrictions the Normal Game mode has.

Or

Are there any of those 'Secret' (Console Commands) that we can have a look at that could make this possible?

Thanks,

Famousbasic13

Merrybike

Re: Console Commands / Sandbox Mode

Post by Merrybike » 28 Aug 2016, 09:42

Famousbasic13 wrote:Hi there,

I feel that there should be some mode, like Sandbox you could say where you have infinite resources. This would just allow the people who want to just build for fun without all the restrictions the Normal Game mode has.

Or

Are there any of those 'Secret' (Console Commands) that we can have a look at that could make this possible?

Thanks,

Famousbasic13

If they aren't available, please make them! it would make alpha testing easier too. Right now It's hard to test stuff since everything is so expensive. I'm thinking a cheat engine wouldnt be too hard to make, but in the trailer theyre building/living without wood and food so I think it's in there allready.

Famousbasic13

Post by Famousbasic13 » 28 Aug 2016, 11:28

Merrybike wrote:

Or

Thanks,

Famousbasic13

If they aren't available, please make them! it would make alpha testing easier too. Right now It's hard to test stuff since everything is so expensive. I'm thinking a cheat engine wouldnt be too hard to make, but in the trailer theyre building/living without wood and food so I think it's in there allready.

Exactly, It would help us all! Please do release something for us along these lines! :)

Tava

Post by Tava » 01 Sep 2016, 11:09

I was really hoping this game would have a debug mode like Banished - being able to build without worrying about resources would be extremely helpful.

Katrina
True Believer

Post by Katrina » 11 Dec 2016, 20:26

Famousbasic13 wrote:
Merrybike wrote:

Or

Thanks,

Famousbasic13

Exactly, It would help us all! Please do release something for us along these lines! :)

+1 - Please!!!!

Pbox

Post by Pbox » 12 Dec 2016, 16:36

There is a mod for that: http://steamcommunity.com/app/496460/di ... 780519108/ -- not sure if it is compatible with the current game version though. But if it's not you can just throw it out again ..

Kooswillem

Post by Kooswillem » 09 Nov 2017, 09:41

Can't you do those thing just as admin of your own server?

Check:
https://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com/Game_Master_mode

discovered-gm-commands-t2368

Return to Game mods