Dear CareBears Pls go to green world

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

BeastWarrior

Dear CareBears Pls go to green world

Post by BeastWarrior » 19 Jul 2018, 07:24

for the people who dont want longer jh (more than 2 hours) who dont like getting your base destroyed stolen or you wish that your outpost needs to be always safe .. and for the people who hates the idea of having outpost to be lootable/capturable daily and the guys who just happy with arena ib and prefer jh to be short as possible (2 hours) why do you guys even be in red word ?

Listen there are many people who trying to make this game fun(like beric agathius monco and more) and all we got is 2 hours of jh daily which too low and outside it nothing to do and you semi carebear (those who just likes pvp but hate hardcore ruleset like base destruction) you guys are ruining the fun of red world by being negative to hardcore rules so if you just like to pvp without wanting any real war then to green world and play the arena

and also Big coalition if you dont like hardcore rules and always want to stay at top of the game by not losing your outpost bases so you will be negative to people who want hardcore rules pls go back to minecraft

includes all the people who voted no to this poll
suggestion-daily-outpost-control-t44908/

i dont mind who made that poll let it be the enemy or ally or neutral but guy is helping the red world and i wont call this a hardcore rule
and this is not enough for something named as harsh world so if you being negative to even to this mild change of rules you guys must be a worst kind of pus** ever (Sorry i dont want to be rude but no one can stand this silly people)

So SemiCarebears can you pls do us a favor? we dont want to be rude but can you pls get the f out of here and go back to green world
it helps both you and the guys who pvper hardcore pvp

Asimov

Re: Dear CareBears Pls go to green world

Post by Asimov » 19 Jul 2018, 11:35

You got to be a joke, right ?

Here is you simple logic: If players dont agree with you and the people you mention, the players are making the game not fun.

This logic means, that all these players come home after a hard day at work and telling themselves that the best way to spend maybe the rest of their free time, is on something that is not fun.

(Sorry i dont want to be rude but no one can stand this silly people)

Really, no one ?

I think you have very narrow understanding of the human psychology and/or just have an ego that makes you think you are something very special and cant be compared to the rest of the human race. Sort of God like maybe ?

BeastWarrior

Post by BeastWarrior » 19 Jul 2018, 12:54

atleast it not joke like the game

that is not my logic my logic is person should get used to hardcore pvp ruleset if not he needs to stay away from red world
the pvp ruleset is now a joke people want to see bases need to be burned destroyed outpost need to be taken and many wars should come that is how pvp supposed to be

right now its joke i mean a pure joke with 2 hours jh and jh itself a joke where we can't do anything than planting 1000 trees on enemy bases and open world pvp is another joke and it been months since game release and rarely few bases got destroyed

and now people dont even allow to add daily capturable outpost and wtf is this ? is this pvp world or base building and arena simulator?

and i dont know much about the guys i mentioned but they atleast helping the red world to be light carebear from heavy carebear right now

well, i see you trying to say something you mean people dont have much time? mmo always consume time so person needs to be online more or other guild members needs to be online and if people can only play during those 2 hours jh then this is not a game for them .

everyone has real life if they cant even be online for more than 2 hours then better play light game or focus on real life itself

and i am not narrow minded or god we just want the game world to be hardcore and increase in base destruction that is what this game is about and i played many pvp mmos too so i just know how it works

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 19 Jul 2018, 14:51

Fine. I dont have an opinion about make it more hardcore. I will not cry if they do and i will not cry if they dont.

But like you, i will not define what is fun for other people. When you do that, you must think you are a God. I will let people themselves define what is fun

I am not trying to say people dont have much time. Dont waste your time reading between the lines. Just read exactly what i write. If you start reading between the lines, then you are reading what you THINK i say. I cant be blamed for that OR take credit for it
So to make it clear to you i will repeat what i said
You have a logic that the game is not fun as it is now.
"Listen there are many people who trying to make this game fun".
You do not define who you are talking about, so it is everyone. So you say the game as it is now is not fun for anyone and will not be fun unless they accept your changes. And then comes your understanding of the human race: You are saying that everyone is playing this game, even though it is not fun.
Do you understand why i say you act God like, since you define what is fun for everyone ?

If not, then i explain it again with another quote from you
(Sorry i dont want to be rude but no one can stand this silly people)
Here you are again telling everyone their view on other people. Let me ask you, how do you know what i think of these people ?

Zenebatos2

Post by Zenebatos2 » 19 Jul 2018, 17:06

People are upset, because some random arse in the Devs decided for Avalon to be the Hardcore Hands off rail server, when it was not and they din't ask anyone about this.

if they would have made a NEW Hardcore PVP world, completly devoid of any presence and completly untouched, then it would have been different, it would have driven people to go on an adventurous conquest of new territories.

Changing Avalon to hardcore was a stupid move, since not everyone who was on this server wanted for it to be the PVP server, even before they did it the first time.

But since there is people on this server, 60% of the ressources are gone, and since 40% of the players where Russian and they left for the Russian servers in march, all those claims and ressources where abbandoned, either decayed over time leaving nothing, or pillaged by the neighbores.

in either case, there is little to no incitive for new people to come, not because people don't want to PvP, but because there is no reason to do so, there is no end game, once you're over the hainous grind, you're stuck just grinding because, well, you did all this freakin hard work over weeks and months, so it doesn't sit right with you to let all this go to waste, so you just make your daily rounds to look after the cattle, the plants and to see if anyone has intruded.

And since it BORING as fuck, people left the game, from daily 4890 people on Avalon there is ( and thats when there is a spike of connections) 450 players...

And then some arseholes, that din't do jack shit, and has only learnt to fight and din't ever bother to make anything else, comes around and GRIEF, because yes it is at this point, and they have the nerf to make claims and tell us that we are killing the fun...

And stop pretending that you're an "HardCoRe L33T waRrIoR" when the only thing hardcore in this game is the rate at wich you need to grind skills, and how fucking slow combat/mounted combat is, its not Hardcore, its a drag...

BeastWarrior

Post by BeastWarrior » 19 Jul 2018, 17:36

i agree you dont mind what change the devs do but still as a player we are the one that going to play it and this is named as red world so majority people must be happy to see hardcore pvp rule and so you are ok with playing an arena and base building simulator with 2 h joke jh? is it even fun? see yourself game is already dead

but i have to agreee with Zenebatos they did wrong making avalon as red world instead they must create some new world and make it as pvp world so we could get rid of semi carebears but things are messed up and i never call myself hardcore pvp in this game but i played many hardcore mmos so this looks worst pvp rule for me lol

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 20 Jul 2018, 09:47

But devs already made a survey about making a hardcore server with fast skill up. And not enough people wanted it.
So when people cry about PvP rules on Avalon is not hardcore enough, it is like if RP players would cry about not enough RP on Avalon: A minority of the population... And why should devs listen to a minority of cry babies ?

Monco

Post by Monco » 20 Jul 2018, 14:58

Asimov wrote:But devs already made a survey about making a hardcore server with fast skill up. And not enough people wanted it.
So when people cry about PvP rules on Avalon is not hardcore enough, it is like if RP players would cry about not enough RP on Avalon: A minority of the population... And why should devs listen to a minority of cry babies ?

"Hardcore server with fast skill up" If it's faster to skill up in a server it means that it's less hardcore, maybe you meant pvp server.
There were many problems tho with that "supposed new PvP server" that had to open back then, the main ones being the fact that the only actual difference was that it was to be a 2x server instead of a vanilla one and the fact that they were already opening another server, thus having one more would have split the population even more.
If you look at the current population the fact that we have 4 EU servers is absurd, and if the population doesn't manage to increase with time they will have to merge some of them at some point, even if you now can actually travel between servers, it doesn't change the fact that a map that big just doesn't work with so few players per server.
Also there is no logic in your statement, if Avalon is the "PvP" server players should be allowed to ask for changes regarding the PvP aspect of the game while if players wanted changes regarding the RP aspect of the game they should probably ask from Epleland, in fact there are many players in Epleland which are pissed by the fact that it's not an actual real RP server because many people there don't RP at all.
We have different servers with different "rulesets" or "way of playing", the problem is that many players are in a server that doesn't really match their playstyle.
If you take Avalon for exemple it started as a normal server and then it has been changed to the "PvP Server" and many players even if not interested at all in the PvP aspect of the game decided to keep playing in there, even if they don't really belong there.
If a server is PvP orientated you would assume that the majority of players should be interested in the PvP aspect of the game, especially for endgame, if you are in the PvP server and don't want your server to have more PvP opportunities or to be more focused around it then you should CHANGE server because you don't belong there. It's like when back then in wow people used to complain about being ganked in a PvP server, you have the option of a PvE server go and play there if you are not interested in that aspect of the game.

BeastWarrior

Post by BeastWarrior » 20 Jul 2018, 16:21

yes its sad people saying we are minority when the server itself is named as hardcore pvp red world and most the pvpers already quitted this game and now we left with only few and if they going to continue like this the rest of them will quit too so you will be playing game with 12 players online at peak time in avalon like happned to DFUW few years ago so is that ok for you to play on 12 players online server?

Cenicoemir
True Believer

Post by Cenicoemir » 28 Jul 2018, 12:21

Can't agree more. The game is really BORING especially with the numbers of players online. The game is based on PVP, since YO, since concept and I start with LiF because of the PVP Experience, there's no PVE, only grinding for PVP reasons (base building, craft weapons and armor, etc) and PVP means you must have PLAYERS to fight against, not a huge world with few people.

I can't be unfair, must be hard to fix all the stuff and devs are working for sure, but something must change or the game is done, and I'm not talking about cosmetics... i'm talking about lag, about people climbing the walls with Fibre Beds or Bark Boxes (srlys?! why not a stair?!)

And they must work on an "End Game Purpose", this IB's SUX, can be turned easily in an arena map (Arena Rocks btw, but are suffering with the player's numbers too). With the base complete you don't have ANYTHING to do.

Return to General Discussion