Development News #111 — First Major Fix and NA Update

What are we currently working on.
Arrakis

Development News #111 — First Major Fix and NA Update

Post by Arrakis » 06 Jul 2018, 18:48

Hey, feudalists!

Last week we updated the EU region and unfortunately faced some unpleasant bugs that needed fixing. We’ve spent most of the week researching the issues and making a hotfix patch, which we rolled out today. You can have a look at the latest fix patch notes here. There are still some flaws left, but most of the major issues are fixed and we’re finally ready to update the NA region as well. Thank you for your patience! After the time we took to fix major bugs after the EU update, we hope that everything runs smoothly this time.

We would also like to bring to your attention to (Guest Invite) codes for transfer on claims as they are temporarily inactive, but they will be back soon! You may want to keep this in mind if you’re planning on traveling between worlds in the near future, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

We would like to thank you all for the reports, support, feedback and suggestions. We have also received a bunch of great feedback about our new soundtrack, so we’ve decided that we’re gonna tell more about this next week. If you have more questions about it (or would like to ask Theodore Bastard any questions — hit us up).

Have a great weekend!

— The team

Rialedone

Re: Development News #111 — First Major Fix and NA Update

Post by Rialedone » 06 Jul 2018, 19:43

Fix? The we'll be down for 1 hour fix? ROFLMFAO

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 07 Jul 2018, 18:59

Thanks guys for the update. Appreciated all the hard work as you plow through those challenges.

I see you noted in the OP a link to the detailed patch note of the 1st hotfix. Do you have the detailed patch notes for the actual full game update that went on before that hotfix? I mean, not the feature list that's on your website, but the actual bulletpoint notes?
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 Jul 2018, 20:52

HolyAvengerOne wrote:Thanks guys for the update. Appreciated all the hard work as you plow through those challenges.

I see you noted in the OP a link to the detailed patch note of the 1st hotfix. Do you have the detailed patch notes for the actual full game update that went on before that hotfix? I mean, not the feature list that's on your website, but the actual bulletpoint notes?

If you mean Major Update changes and fixes, it's all here in the bottom. https://lifeisfeudal.com/First-major-update/ Just scroll down and click 'Read more'.

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 08 Jul 2018, 00:26

Arrakis wrote:
HolyAvengerOne wrote:Thanks guys for the update. Appreciated all the hard work as you plow through those challenges.

If you mean Major Update changes and fixes, it's all here in the bottom. https://lifeisfeudal.com/First-major-update/ Just scroll down and click 'Read more'.

Oh, ok, I thought these were just the high-level stuff, but that we'd get more details, etc. in some other patch note form. If you tell me that's it, then alright, thanks for confirming! :good:
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Return to Development News