Epleland, land of destruccion and opression ?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Janh.wiegmann

Epleland, land of destruccion and opression ?

Post by Janh.wiegmann » 18 Jan 2018, 18:10

Hi there feudals, since i arrived to epleland yesterday y nearly just saw cabins in flames, dangerous looking knights and places where i could´nt even eat the foot from my inventory ( which was the case when i swam to some islands, i couldn´t interact with nothing even not eating my own food, and i suposed that there where no guilds or anything cause there was no such sign on the map, but there truely was a castle with people there)....what happens there?
Is it not possible live there to without being a slave or vassal or whatever to some guild, if you build a little cabin in the wilderness they straight will come to burn it down?
I´m scared to death the whole time when running around there looking for cover...
Is it possible to leave appleland ?
Wouldn´t it be nice to get another, second roleplaying map for the newbies. Cause how i see it till now it´s not possible do anything on your own there cause of all these old guilds and clans .
i would realy prefer roleplaying, but with some chance to reach somwhere and not as an slave, or an hunted outsider.

IamHe

Re: Epleland, land of destruccion and opression ?

Post by IamHe » 18 Jan 2018, 23:36

Janh.wiegmann wrote:Hi there feudals, since i arrived to epleland yesterday y nearly just saw cabins in flames, dangerous looking knights and places where i could´nt even eat the foot from my inventory ( which was the case when i swam to some islands, i couldn´t interact with nothing even not eating my own food, and i suposed that there where no guilds or anything cause there was no such sign on the map, but there truely was a castle with people there)....what happens there?
Is it not possible live there to without being a slave or vassal or whatever to some guild, if you build a little cabin in the wilderness they straight will come to burn it down?
I´m scared to death the whole time when running around there looking for cover...
Wouldn´t it be nice to get another, second roleplaying map for the newbies. Cause how i see it till now it´s not possible do anything on your own there cause of all these old guilds and clans .
i would realy prefer roleplaying, but with some chance to reach somwhere and not as an slave, or an hunted outsider.

anything you build not on claimed land deteriorates fast and cabins show deterioration by burning animation not because someone burns them - you can try to play solo but its hard so best cource of action is to find guild thats good fit for you - eu-epleland-f98/

Janh.wiegmann

Post by Janh.wiegmann » 19 Jan 2018, 08:43

IamHe wrote:
Janh.wiegmann wrote:Hi there feudals, since i arrived to epleland yesterday y nearly just saw cabins in flames, dangerous looking knights and places where i could´nt even eat the foot from my inventory ( which was the case when i swam to some islands, i couldn´t interact with nothing even not eating my own food, and i suposed that there where no guilds or anything cause there was no such sign on the map, but there truely was a castle with people there)....what happens there?

anything you build not on claimed land deteriorates fast and cabins show deterioration by burning animation not because someone burns them - you can try to play solo but its hard so best cource of action is to find guild thats good fit for you - https://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/eu-epleland-f98/

Ok, thanks for your answer and info.

Whitebeardeso

Post by Whitebeardeso » 22 Jan 2018, 12:42

Also try to go north... in the central areas its crowded..and ppl are gaming lots of wars going on.

In the north you have it all.

If you ever feel Lonely just say .. Whitecloaks are Always there :beer:

/Whitebeard

Redmantle

Post by Redmantle » 25 Jan 2018, 03:48

We only destruct and opress you if you ask nicely on Epleland. Haha, but yes as has been pointed out, the burning buildings are actually a result of decay due to lack of a claim or a claim that's run out. Its to prevent undue clutter on the map from inactive guilds and people. In regard to forced vassalization, well sure, it happens, sometimes ICly, sometimes OOCly but again as has already been pointed out that's mainly around Central Domain. There are spots on the map utterly free of banditry and warfare.

Return to Newcomer Section