EU Lords of Souls PVP RP/JH Pois

Mak74

EU Lords of Souls PVP RP/JH Pois

Post by Mak74 » 15 May 2017, 04:13

Is open a new Server Lords of Souls PVP RP/JH , old map, luxuriant forest, and many little spot abandoned (Poi's or point of interest) , and many hidden dangerous..... follow the story of the isle.
if any interested there is a site with rules and the storyline https://conniedant1975.wixsite.com/lordsofsouls

this is a video of presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1yasAOeOcU

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Re: EU Lords of Souls PVP RP/JH Pois

Post by Khan- » 25 May 2017, 21:03

GM ABUSE

it is NOT pvp... as far as we saw not rp too, and jh you cannot attack... ban if pvp.
bunch of friends protected by their gm powers.

:ROFL: :beer:
Last edited by Khan- on 26 May 2017, 06:33, edited 1 time in total.
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Mak74

Post by Mak74 » 25 May 2017, 21:31

If you don't follow rules and raid same Rust, you banned, talk until infinite time, you follow rules and you don't banned, and remember you are the first don't follow rules at the Jh, read better the site, and stop this inutile discussion. The Admin had great work with the issues of the forest death and don't drop all this for spamming and ban the players of the server without reason.

Piegefull
Beta Tester

Post by Piegefull » 26 May 2017, 09:11

Deer GM, I’m sorry but your server is crap...

I'll explain why:
- First at all, you give item to your friend; we found 2 votsaskus pickaxe on your friend the 24/05. (server open the 14/05)
- Next, friend castle is a little helped by Gm resources, we got screenshot and you can denied it
- Third, Osten Brener and Co' raid us 3 times by day for the brave quest of revenge, killing 2 friends. He called it "War" and didn't give a shit about the rule.
- The last: When we do the same as Osten we get insta-ban, do you think it's normal? Nop it's not.

I'm sorry for your server but your community is crap and it will die soon.

Bye.

Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Mak74

Post by Mak74 » 26 May 2017, 18:33

Osten Brenner has attacked solo with your son, a revenge call, you and your friend attack with a lot of player, but not this is the question, gm don't banned him also don't banned you and your friend when attack at Jh without Rp, and in this days the claim in the sea without reason, but yesterday you reattack again.....Osten don't make anything, Gm told to not attack again your claim.....and he don't make nothing, also your commander see him in the nord, sign of a moving to another position far you and your claim. ...., but you without reason reattack the claim near the sea.....the gm Forgive you and Osten, Osten has receipt the Gm rules, in fact moving far from your position (tell your commander Roland, flee like rabbit when encounter Osten solo at nord), while you and your friend attack another time without a reason......6 vs 2 farmer.....like win simple eh? if you don't see the rules if a your problem, Osten in last time has know this and make another strategy, you NO

Return to PvP Servers