Exile Island Server Mosquito Point Faction

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Stretta47
True Believer

Post by Stretta47 » 23 Oct 2014, 18:07

Postby Stretta47 » 21 Oct 2014, 17:57
Server: Exile Island
http://www.exileisland.com
Faction: Mosquito Point
Leader: Stretta Solaris and The Lowland Council

Population: 10

Loyal to the North and defenders of all who live within our lands.

From our first days gathering sticks and flit. We set out to explore the land and find a place to call home. After hours of travel a few wolf attacks and some simple tools crafted we settled into our new location. The hardships of LiF proved very difficult to handle. Two Server data-base corruptions, leading to a full wipe and restart. Finally a closing of our server and its TS with no warning. I was very angry. I could not believe what was happening. We put so many hours of work into our land and it’s all gone. I had given up on LiF and moved on. But 2 days after our bad experience , I was shown the way to Exile Island. So I packed up my gear and rounded up a few friends and set out to rebuild our village in Exile.

Now 10 days later, I can tell you our move has been a huge success. Server is run by a great GM and the data corruption problems have been fixed. The ideas set forth by the GM are going to make this server lots of fun.

So far from what I know there are 4 main factions . 2 cities in the south and 2 in the north . You also have the Mt. Hermits and the Lake hermits. The North had a 3rd faction who showed up and started to build right next to one of the cities making problems for the locals. This 3rd faction was quickly pushed off of Dreadstones Lands. They have sense moved to the south to start a rebuild there.

I am Stretta Solaris and Mosquito Point is well on its way to becoming a central hub for crafting and trade. We are defenders of the North and looking for more people to populate our city, feel free to talk with me about joining. If your the loaner type but would still like to take part and be involved in our village, maybe a wooded cottage is more your speed. Something still under Mosquito Points protection when needed. Please speak with me before beginning any construction. All plots will be approved by The Lowland Council before construction begins. Small land plots in Mosquito Point will be for small homes and small buildings only. All other unapproved plots will be considered hostile.

Join us and be part of something big .

Thank you
Stretta Solaris
The Lowland Council

Hello All,

Its time for another very quick update. Mosquito Point and The Lowland Council are in Open Recruitment !
Please help and befriend our new Exiled players. We are looking for more Mosq Knights to defend the realm and our homes.
Once joining Mosquito Point you will be asked to put in some time helping us build our city. Your efforts will be well rewarded. After getting to know you we will help with your home and the gear needed to survive this feudal world. I will guide you in the directions of your skills but in the end you may skill up as you please. Every man has a say in MP. We only as strong as our weakest member. Let’s rise to the challenge together and create a faction of wealth and Power. Join the Mosq Knights, The Lowland Council or Start your own Guild with in our lands. All options and idea's can be brought before the Council for approval.

Thank you and keep your minds open and your swords sharp.

Stretta Solaris
& The Lowland Council

Return to Guild Recruitment