Exile Island wants your guild.

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Dresden_Vakri
Devoted Believer

Exile Island wants your guild.

Post by Dresden_Vakri » 27 Dec 2014, 21:17

Hello,

The Exile Island server is looking for a couple of groups/guilds to flush out our new faction system.

We just did a full server wipe on 12-24, so now is the perfect time to bring your group in and start building your empire!

All groups are welcome, but guilds of 5+ members are preferred.
Last edited by Dresden_Vakri on 31 Dec 2014, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

Negligent
Devoted Believer

Re: Exile Island wants your guild.

Post by Negligent » 28 Dec 2014, 02:13

Awesome server. I've been playing on it since 10/4. People come and go, but the Server and it's owner both are very consistent and dependable.

Stretta47
True Believer

Post by Stretta47 » 29 Dec 2014, 18:16

Afternoon Everyone I found this server in Oct. and now the new year is at our door step. We have been through many players over the months and had our far share of fun. It was time to wipe and start fresh. Exile Island is a a place were we can have fun and raid and fight , trade and craft as we should. For all those people who like to be involved in the conversations and changes of a server world this is the community for you . Server has been a dream , i could not complain if i wanted to. Admin has been there to make things feel complete every step of the way. I hope to see the population rise and become top dog again. Hope to see you at the end of my sword one day for i will let you live if you pose no threat to the kingdom. Any questions please come on over and ask
Stretta Solaris

Dresden_Vakri
Devoted Believer

Post by Dresden_Vakri » 30 Dec 2014, 02:58

Thanks for the support guys! :beer:

We're still looking for some quality players/groups to join so we can get our faction system rolling. If your group feels it's hit the wall on content, come talk to us about our plans and goals for Exile Island.

Hope to see you soon.

Today's Updates:

Added gold, silver, and copper deposits to our mines for those wishing to make jewelry.

New Village started by the lake which is currently recruiting!

Added jewelry, paintings, and animal trophies to the trade list.

Added gems of all types to the trade list.

Return to Guild Recruitment