Fairly new player looking for a guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Veleif
True Believer

Fairly new player looking for a guild

Post by Veleif » 02 Mar 2015, 08:45

Hello fellow players!

I'm looking for a guild to play with. Preferable an European and most preferably a Finnish guild. Other nationalities will also do as long as you guys speak english atleast.

My playing times are at evening 17:00-21:00 at weekdays and basically full days on weekends. I'm also willing to join western guilds that play at other times, in the case you guys need to build an around-the-clock-online guild.

I'm interested in all arts/roles in LiF including combat. I have 1 year gameplay experience in Mortal Online full loot MMO (if that counts as any here). So far I have about 15h of gameplay experience in LiF so I'm fairly new at this poin.

Contact me via PM in this forums.

Fare thee well!

Andy_847
Alpha Tester

Re: Fairly new player looking for a guild

Post by Andy_847 » 02 Mar 2015, 10:27

Hail!

House Reyne is always looking for new members, of all nationalities. We do have 1 or 2 Finns but mostly Dutch, Danish, British, and quite a few more nationalities.

We have a relatively large playerbase, including multiple Alpha Testers, so if you ever needed help or advice about the game our combined experience would see you right!

I don't want to daddle on too much about House Reyne here, but if you wish to know more, please check out our recruitment thread linked at the bottom or in my signature. To add, if you have any further questions, you may contact either me, or Fox327 on here.

HOUSE REYNE OF CASTAMERE

Andy of Reyne.
HOUSE REYNE OF CASTAMERE

Strength and Valor!

Nikkig

Re: Fairly new player looking for a guild

Post by Nikkig » 23 Mar 2015, 20:43

I'm not sure if you already found a guild or not. If your still looking you should check out Coven of the Arfites it's a great guild. Here is the link to sing up if you want to
http://covenofthearfites.gamerlaunch.co ... gid=462812

Return to Guild Recruitment