FRESH pvp server, noob friendly, no carebear, active admins

Uberman21

FRESH pvp server, noob friendly, no carebear, active admins

Post by Uberman21 » 21 Jun 2016, 15:23

Server name: -US-wipe6/5-WinterNights-10xSkillmulti-PvP/RP-ActiveAdmins-

Description: This is a fresh server, we average about 8-15 people during peak hours. All of the building sites are still open, and judgement hour is once a week. If you're new to the game, thats completely fine and there are many people willing to help you out. That being said, its not a carebear server. If you die to open pvp, don't cry to GM's about griefing. There are players that are more than happy to defend new guys, so long as they don't act like cry babies. If you have any questions please add me on Steam. Uberman21

DC info : 209.170.149.178:24040

Message Uberman21 on steam for any questions

RobTBruce
True Believer

Re: FRESH pvp server, noob friendly, no carebear, active admins

Post by RobTBruce » 21 Jun 2016, 16:13

So been there running solo for a minute. My impression? The group of folks on the server now range from 1k hours to 150. Most of 'em are willing to help out a noob or two, and although its not a RP kind of server, i've found even those that don't normally RP find themselves doing it. So if ya like lite rp or casual rp without the shouts of "THATS META!!" in global, you can find it here.

There are a few solo settlements that are looking for an extra hand or two and have no problem helping show someone the ropes. As Uberman said though, there are still plenty of areas to do your own thing if that's your gig.

Pinto991

Post by Pinto991 » 21 Jun 2016, 19:11

Awesome server thus far. Good people, helpful and experienced. A good balance of PvP and friendly atmosphere. PvP is welcome, limited trolling is acceptable. Griefing is not. No repeated spawn killing for the lulz is allowed.

No floating logs in mid air. Laws of gravity is a server rule.

Other than that, no other rules. If you come looking for PvP you will find it. If you come looking to build and have allies you will also find it.

No Carebear!

Magicfire299

Post by Magicfire299 » 22 Jun 2016, 01:01

Nice fresh server. Skills don't cap out instantly, but don't take a year to raise either. With many resources still there, I was about to begin on my own but got picked up to refresh me on what i missed the past few months. Good people, decent opportunities to fight and craft, and a chill place to kick back, too.

Return to PvP Servers