[US/EU] Gryphons Roost

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Codyalandrum1992

[US/EU] Gryphons Roost

Post by Codyalandrum1992 » 14 Mar 2019, 22:45

Gryphons Roost is laid back but active guild with a focus on a fun environment to enables you to play the game how you like to play it. Our leadership are veterans of Life is Feudal with years of experience in running multi-hundred man guilds in Life is Feudal MMO and Your Own, this knowledge aids us in building guilds from the ground up and actively maintain a castle town and manage the guilds social environment. We are mostly North American/ Europe based ourselves but accept any time zone, with a willingness to play.

We, at Gryphons Roost, are recruiting new and experienced players, with experienced players teaching you anything you need to, or wish to know to enjoy the game. Additionally we have no required crafting or combat skills, you choose how you want to play. Additionally we are a member of a coalition in the area were located, that is focused on mutual defense and trade. Beyond preventing and responding to outside aggression the coalition aims to craft a better more meaningful PVP experience for members of the coalition, without the politics impacting your gameplay.

Hop in discord, shoot us a message and stay to talk it up!
Last edited by Codyalandrum1992 on 08 Aug 2019, 04:40, edited 21 times in total.

Codyalandrum1992

[US/EU] Gryphons Roost

Post by Codyalandrum1992 » 26 Mar 2019, 21:22

Bump!
Last edited by Codyalandrum1992 on 08 Aug 2019, 04:41, edited 5 times in total.

Ryan-mike

Re: [US/EU] Gryphons Roost Recruitment

Post by Ryan-mike » 27 Mar 2019, 15:59

Just want to give a shout out to Gryphon's Roost. They've been awesome since I joined up with them about four days ago.

If you're looking for a good group of players who are relaxed and helpful, this is a great guild to join.

Codyalandrum1992

[US/EU] Gryphons Roost

Post by Codyalandrum1992 » 27 Jul 2019, 01:20

Bump!
Last edited by Codyalandrum1992 on 08 Aug 2019, 04:40, edited 2 times in total.

Sbjefferson

Re: [US/EU] Reforged is Looking for Crafters & Warriors

Post by Sbjefferson » 29 Jul 2019, 19:11

I wanted to leave a review of the guild:

Recently I downloaded the game, started learning the basics, and ran into this post to join a guild. Was very thankful these guys took me under their wing. I worked a solid day helping cut trees and building a new outpost. Later into the night, I didn’t have much time to really explore the map when I first started. So I took some time to explore and learn my way about. Mainly in the PVE zones so I wasn’t destroyed by someone wandering.

Once I logged back on I was being questioned if I knew a certain guild. Really only knowing these guys and a small group of also new beginners when I first started. Reforged went on to claim me as a spy not only kicking me out of the guild, but also blocking me from the discord and killing my character while in their castle. It was claimed I was being suspicious and acting as a spy. Although, they could clearly just view my steam account and see how many hours I had played on the game. I didn’t even know there was such things as spy’s.

To say the least. I would join another guild that isn’t as paranoid as Reforged and quite petty either. Supposedly it’s pretty common for them to accuse players and remove them permanently from their guild. I wouldn’t waste your time and would join one of the other larger guilds that will offer trust and friendship. Not whatever these guys claim to be.

Return to Guild Recruitment