Guam Server - In need of warm bodies to kill

BuffAssNerd

Guam Server - In need of warm bodies to kill

Post by BuffAssNerd » 15 Nov 2017, 16:53

Hello all! I'm advertising for a server me and about 12 of my buddies play on. It's been up for over a year with no wipes, but steady GM cleanup and the lag is non-existent and we're all on hotel internet. (Deployed overseas). I'm the guild leader of a viking type guild. The server has minimal rules and a good server owner, and we need some action! Judgement hour is on weekends both Saturday and Sunday for 12 hours. Also, there are at LEAST 5 different built up bases unclaimed...mostly looted but the buildings/walls are there for most of them so it would be extremely easy to get a head start. There are a couple other players here and there but it's mostly been us. Most of the guys with me are new to the game, and they need a taste of the savagery that is Life is Feudal. I myself am a decent fighter and I would love a good challenge. Like I said I am not affiliated with the owner or GM staff whatsoever, nor do they know I'm advertising for them. But we need heads to put on our spikes, so bring it on! It's not necessarily a RP server, but my guild is big into RP and we plan on conquering.

Server IP : guamguildzlif.servegame.com:10671

My IGN: Iron Greybush

Return to RP Servers