We’re implementing a long-awaited Influence Zone system!
In short, this means that Tier 3 and Tier 4 Guild Monuments will have an increased zone of influence around monuments. All Private claims, and even Tier 1 monuments, can be destroyed during JH if they are within an Influence Zone. This mechanic was designed primarily to combat troll Tier 1 claims and Private claims.
A Lesser Instanced Battle Totem is also introduced in this patch - It is cheaper, battle size is limited to 50 vs 50 players per battle and the losing side will only lose 5 tiles of Realm claim radius if defeated.
We have implemented a solution for those who want to show off their cool looking premium armor skins and also be easily identifiable as a friend or foe on the battlefield. This solution is a Banner that you can now equip in the tabard slot in your equipment! Make sure to check premium skin options - unit leaders will be more visible for their unit members to see so there will be a tiny bit less chaos and confusion on the battlefield.
Patch Notes (ver. 0.11.12.2):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Implemented Guild Influence zone
- Implemented a Lesser Battle Totem
- Losing an instanced battle will now inflict a 10 tiles radius loss (5 for a mini/lesser IB)
- Implemented new type of tabard - a Heraldry banner
- Repair kits are 2x more effective on buildings and 4x more effective on crafting buildings
- Resurrection sickness is now twice as long. Healing effect duration is shorter now. It is better to heal yourself now rather than dying.
- Trade Posts are available to everyone now. If you want to restrict the usage of the Trade Post - surround it with gates and walls.
- Demolition skill should no longer level up while shooting at Archery Target with non-siege damaging projectiles
- Removed excessive additional damage dealt to training targets
- Skill will no longer raise if a Gathering attempt fails. Implemented to counter certain exploits near the server nodes borders.
- Horses will suffer from falling damage now
- Added working recipes for Naphtha barrel trebuchet ammo and tweaked its damage
- Workshops and Kitchen buildings should give a 20% bonus to the quality of items crafted. Maximum quality that can be achieved this way is capped by the real value of the skill of the crafter.
- “Destroy” ability should no longer be the default/first selected ability in the context menu. This should minimize the amount of accidental deletion of buildings. In order for this change to take effect you should delete the \game\%region%\data\DefaultAbilities.xml file. Though it will remove all your previously set default actions.
- Fixed and tweaked names and availability of Platemail premium skins
- Added missing Novice Padded Helm skin
- Corrected door frames inside the Big Plaster House model
- Moved some ground tile abilities of the context menu into a submenu “Look for”
- Fixed all known issues of terrain that had rips/holes
- A client side crash involving server border crossings is fixed
- Fixed an incorrect display of horses’ maturity
- Fixed a server node crossing bug that would reduce a cart’s durability to zero, making it vulnerable to destruction