Haas n Cabbage Lake Tahoe Map Rules

Haas99

Haas n Cabbage Lake Tahoe Map Rules

Post by Haas99 » 31 May 2017, 21:58

Hi Folks,

Was looking for a place to post our server rules and thought I'd just make a quick post.

New custom map based on Lake Tahoe area of the Sierra Nevada mountains. We think it's pretty cool and hope you will too.

That AND we've modded the game to remove flux from all steel and mortar recipes. So no more grinding herbs just to build a warehouse or make steel weapons! Steel now comes from blending iron ore and silver ore in a bloomery and mortar just takes rock and sand mixed in a kiln. No more grinding herbs just to make buildings and weapons! :-)

Also note that this server is a PVP server. So be on your guard!

There IS one rule on this server: Don’t be a dick. That means no obscene language or locker room talk or super salty names, AND no griefing – defined as killing or harassing the same player or players over and over again just because you’re a dick.

Reports of griefing WILL be looked into, offensive character names will be deleted and offensive players will be banned. That simple. And again, don’t come crying to the GM’s – you have been warned.

Oh, and one last thing, no tree walls please. Tree walls will be removed.

Thanks and see you in game.

Edit: PS - We sped tree growth up 3x and tree lifetime by 100x.

Edit 2: The mini-map update tool can be found at https://terratool.nyuton.net/index.php?s=downloads
Last edited by Haas99 on 05 Jun 2017, 12:10, edited 1 time in total.

iRcar
Devoted Believer

Re: Haas n Cabbage Lake Tahoe Map Rules

Post by iRcar » 04 Jun 2017, 21:46

post100134/?hilit=live%20map#p100134

This has information on creating a livemap for the server, I actually do code work myself if you need help send me a screenshot or use the windows 10 snipping tool to cut aportion of the code necessary and I may be able to assist
"In reality, the least interesting answer is usually the correct one."

Return to Modded Servers