Hiridia is a brutal, but fair, world built up by the players. If you're looking for PvP, PvE, and RP in one setting, you've come to the right place!
With a PvE island that everyone starts off in, and the rest of the world fit for PvP Skirmishes and Warfare Scenarios, with KoS Enabled beyond the Sanctuary Island (but only with valid reason, such as Bandits or Warring Nations, and not Loyal Knights killing Innocent Citizens), a custom map (Teropika by Austen of FeudalTools), the opportunity to become a Monarch, Custom Weapons and Armor, and many more features to come, our world is truly something to behold!
As it stands, most of the land is untamed, and very much ripe for the taking.
Will you build a mighty kingdom, join one, or go your own path? Will you become a Law-Abiding Citizen, or a Law-Breaking Bandit? Will you become a Town Guard, and uphold the Law, or become a Monarch, and CREATE the Law?
Perhaps you can even become much more...
Interested? Still a bit curious? I've also created a Google Document with all the details needed! You can find it here:
And here is a Live Map for those who wish for a quick preview of the world's layout:
We hope to see you here in Hiridia!
- You WILL require YoLauncher to get the basic mods. You can find it here: https://yolauncher.app/
- Note that security tools and Windows, itself, might not trust it. This is likely just because less than 400 people downloaded it total. Once more people are in, however, it'll be whitelisted by them. If you don't trust it, though, either look at the lock near the Address Bar, which is a symbol that proves the site has been given an official license, or heck, scan them with VirusTotal! It's safe, reliable, fast, and free! If you can't take my word for it, at least take THEIRS: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/url
- You will need to download BasilMod, TTMod, and Tradepost from YoLauncher's "Download" section on their app.
- You will ALSO need to download a custom "art.zip" file located in the #announcements section of our Discord. Not doing so will cause your game to crash whenever you either equip a Custom Weapon, or someone near you has one equipped!
- - BACK UP YOUR ART FOLDER! While it likely won't affect you since I haven't edited any of the DEFAULT items' values, it's better to play it safe. That, and some people might actually like getting their ears blown off by the loud "Small Fires", "Wells", and "Stables"... all of which the zip file also lowers their sound volumes to practically muted. (You're welcome.)
- You'll need to understand English. It's the Common Language in the server, and the only one I can personally understand. Sorry to all our International friends out there...
- You'll need to be able to punctuate your speech in-game for Roleplay Purposes. ("Quote" your characters' speech, for example, and type out their actions.)
- If in doubt, ask about! NOBODY will judge you if you have legitimate questions or concerns! We'll try our best to help you in any way that we can! Not sure how to install the mods? Let me know, and we'll walk you through the steps in a patient, nonjudgmental manner! Not everyone knows the same thing, and even less might be computer-savvy. This is perfectly fine, as that's what the computer-savvy should be doing, is helping folks understand it more, anyways!